Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hi G, for sure about the gear. I'm a rank amateur lol! Those buds are gorgeous G!
Smile and stay stoneder

Hi G, for sure about the gear. I'm a rank amateur lol! Those buds are gorgeous G!
Smile and stay stoneder
Thank you Fred! You stay stoneder, as well.

Hello grow gang.

I'm here with an auto update. The Chocolate Kush and Blue Dream'atic are both on day 98. I hate to say it, but I'm wishing more and more that they would get done and get out of the way! :Rasta:

Both are getting 5.4g of MC and still drinking a lot.

BD
P1040613.JPG

P1040614.JPG

CK
P1040610.JPG

P1040611.JPG

The last squat fuzzy, Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush is on day 88.

Here's a pic of a few of her fat buds.
IMG_2522.JPG

So that's it for the autos.

Hopefully, I'll be posting some pics of the photos tomorrow.

I was able to get my GeoFlora plant to retain some water last night. And her pot got heavy just like all the others. To do so, I had to water her painstakingly slow. I already take quite a while to water all my plants but with her I have to go into sloth mode. Anyway, I think those overnight yellowing leaves that occurred recently were due to long-term underwatering rather than deficient root growth.

I'll get more into that tomorrow.

Thanks to Mrs. GDB, I'm scheduled (finally) to get my first Covid vaccination tomorrow morning. :yahoo:

I'm going to buy her some flowers on my way home from the vaccination site!

Peace.

Question if you please Grand Daddy. I’ve just started a grow with Gorilla Glue autos with 5 gal fabric pots in soil. I will start tomorrow 14 day plant with the Geoflora veg that says to use 4oz or a half cup as a top dressing then water. Is that a satisfactory feeding for an auto plant that I read so much about not needing as much nutrients?

Question if you please Grand Daddy. I’ve just started a grow with Gorilla Glue autos with 5 gal fabric pots in soil. I will start tomorrow 14 day plant with the Geoflora veg that says to use 4oz or a half cup as a top dressing then water. Is that a satisfactory feeding for an auto plant that I read so much about not needing as much nutrients?
That's a good question, Nev.

I'm new to this GF too. But I have never knowingly grown a plant that didn't take a "normal" amount of nutrients.

I would follow the feeding schedule they provide and just watch the plant. She'll let you know how she feels about it and you can adjust as necessary during the grow. From what I've seen it's hard to overfeed a plant with GF but I'm sure it can be done.

Are you growing in soil?

That's a good question, Nev.

I'm new to this GF too. But I have never knowingly grown a plant that didn't take a "normal" amount of nutrients.

I would follow the feeding schedule they provide and just watch the plant. She'll let you know how she feels about it and you can adjust as necessary during the grow. From what I've seen it's hard to overfeed a plant with GF but I'm sure it can be done.

Are you growing in soil?
Grand Daddy Black, Thank you and yes I am growing in a 100% organic soil with extra perlite added. Being so new to tents, GF nutrients and the auto strains I’m a little unsure on the 1st feedings for the auto plant. I’ve read that the autos require a lot less nutes then other strains. I wish I could find some info somewhere on the GF and autos.

310F9E35-6C2D-45AC-A50F-DCE2433A42D9.jpeg

79F42935-34B5-4B00-9385-26A19EE6E2A5.jpeg

Grand Daddy Black, Thank you and yes I am growing in a 100% organic soil with extra perlite added. Being so new to tents, GF nutrients and the auto strains I’m a little unsure on the 1st feedings for the auto plant. I’ve read that the autos require a lot less nutes then other strains. I wish I could find some info somewhere on the GF and autos.

310F9E35-6C2D-45AC-A50F-DCE2433A42D9.jpeg

79F42935-34B5-4B00-9385-26A19EE6E2A5.jpeg
That looks like some good soil, @Nev.

You should do fine feeding at recommended levels and observing how the plant reacts.

Do you have a journal going. I'd like to follow you along the way!

EDIT: I forgot to say your plant looks nice!

You should do fine feeding at recommended levels and observing how the plant reacts.

The soil is from EB Stone Organics “Ednas best potting soil” and yes I have just started a journal and would very much appreciate you following along with any help and advice.

Hey GDB! I know just what you mean when they’re getting close to done and you just want them out of the way! Patience isn’t my strong suit.

On that plant you had to water really slowly, any chance she’s filled her pot with roots? If that’s the case, maybe a root coring could help. Watering slow is such a PITA, at least for this impatient grower (me).

The soil is from EB Stone Organics “Ednas best potting soil” and yes I have just started a journal and would very much appreciate you following along with any help and advice.
I'm going to be there Nev!

Love your descriptive title! :laughtwo:

Hey GDB! I know just what you mean when they’re getting close to done and you just want them out of the way! Patience isn’t my strong suit.

On that plant you had to water really slowly, any chance she’s filled her pot with roots? If that’s the case, maybe a root coring could help. Watering slow is such a PITA, at least for this impatient grower (me).
Hi, HH!

I just had a Duh moment. What you said makes more sense. Maybe the roots are too numerous. Thinking about how I think she was over-fed from the start that would make more sense and would better explain the quick draining.

Since she's been in flower for about 40 days, I think I'll just stick it out and keep doing the sloth thing when I water her. If she goes for 30 days more that's only about 10 or so waterings. I'll just dribble some water into her and then go about watering all the others, coming back to her every so often to add a little more.

Thank you so much for your take on this.

I tell you, if I had a brain I'd be a dangerous man! :laughtwo:

Hey there GDB! What a journal you got here, lots to look at and drool over my friend! I was just getting up to date on this journal as part of my research for journal of the month, best of luck!

Looks like I will continue watching this grow as well. You have a couple of monsters there and really nice looking ones as well. That chocolate kush has been my favorite while looking, it's like a freakin globe now! good job and congrats on the recents harvests, they look delish. I'll be here to see the others through, take care!

Hey there GDB! What a journal you got here, lots to look at and drool over my friend! I was just getting up to date on this journal as part of my research for journal of the month, best of luck!

Looks like I will continue watching this grow as well. You have a couple of monsters there and really nice looking ones as well. That chocolate kush has been my favorite while looking, it's like a freakin globe now! good job and congrats on the recents harvests, they look delish. I'll be here to see the others through, take care!
Thank you @dick23rk.

That CK is a round one!

Back
Top Bottom