Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

. Painting is not fun. :laughtwo:
I solved that problem years ago...I did a shitty job, and Mrs C. hasn't let me touch a paintbrush since...now I'm just "the spackle guy"...

I solved that problem years ago...I did a shitty job, and Mrs C. hasn't let me touch a paintbrush since...now I'm just "the spackle guy"...
Got any suggestions on a good way to really screw up cleaning a bathroom? :rofl:

first you mix your ammonia and your bleach.... then the mrs wakes you up off the floor and your problem is solved
That she wakes me up is no given! :laughtwo:

Hello growers!

Flip day is coming for my photos! They won't make it to 70 days of veg but will be flipped on day 63.

According to @ChefDGreen, 5 gallon pots are not proper for a 70-day grow period.
(Disclaimer: He didn't actually say that! :laughtwo:)

I was reaching for an excuse but actually I want to be able to start from Feb. 1 as the first day post-flip. It will should be simple counting the flip days with that benchmark. I don't want to slip into @Mr. Sauga mode, where I post stuff like, "This is day 4-5 of flip. No wait, 5-6 maybe. I'll get back to you all." :laughtwo:

A family pic before flip:

Photo fam day 61.JPG

That's the Critical Kush back left. She's on Geoflora Veg nutrients, but the next feed she'll get the Bloom nutes!
Back right is the Grand Daddy Purple (and with that name, I feel a little off referring to it as a she).
Front left is the Cheese, and I still don't smell any cheese but she's kinda' nice looking.
Front right is the Double Chocolate. She's really dense and will require some extra attention (meaning she's in trouble :laughtwo:).
Middle is the Strawberry Banana Grape. Daddy's little girl is perfect (IMO).

I lowered the @NextLight mega about 4 days ago from around 32 inches above to 26 (uh oh, Sauga mode!).
Anyway, I moved it a little closer and the plants jumped. I'm not sure if this was due to natural age progression or that I may have had the light hanging a little to high (my guess).

I've got a new LUX meter now so I don't have to guess. :Rasta:

Big Snow

We are in the path of a "big" snow storm that's supposed to start sometime tomorrow. The weather orgs. are predicting 8+ inches of snow over 2 days. Hardly seems "big" to me, Still there has been the usual rush on the grocery stores as if they had announced that the polar ice caps where about to melt over the next 2 days. People are funny.

Thanks for stopping by!

Peace.

Hello growers!

Flip day is coming for my photos! They won't make it to 70 days of veg but will be flipped on day 63.

According to @ChefDGreen, 5 gallon pots are not proper for a 70-day grow period.

I was reaching for an excuse but actually I want to be able to start from Feb. 1 as the first day post-flip. It will should be simple counting the flip days with that benchmark. I don't want to slip into @Mr. Sauga mode, where I post stuff like, "This is day 4-5 of flip. No wait, 5-6 maybe. I'll get back to you all." :laughtwo:

A family pic before flip:

Photo fam day 61.JPG

That's the Critical Kush back left. She's on Geoflora Veg nutrients, but the next feed she'll get the Bloom nutes!
Back right is the Grand Daddy Purple (and with that name, I feel a little off referring to it as a she).
Front left is the Cheese, and I still don't smell any cheese but she's kinda' nice looking.
Front right is the Double Chocolate. She's really dense and will require some extra attention (meaning she's in trouble :laughtwo:).
Middle is the Strawberry Banana Grape. Daddy's little girl is perfect (IMO).

I lowered the @NextLight mega about 4 days ago from around 32 inches above to 26 (uh oh, Sauga mode!).
Anyway, I move it a little closer and the plants jumped. I'm not sure if this was due to natural age progression or that I may have had the light hanging a little to high (my guess).

I've got a new LUX meter now so I don't have to guess. :Rasta:

Big Snow

We are in the path of a "big" snow storm that's supposed to start sometime tomorrow. The weather orgs. are predicting 8+ inches of snow over 2 days. Hardly seems "big" to me, Still there has been the usual rush on the grocery stores as if they had announced that the polar ice caps where about to melt over the next 2 days. People are funny.

Thanks for stopping by!

Peace.
Didn’t realize you are using the NextLight mega. I put a dimmer on mine then another realization use the lux meter instead. I was at 42-45k just before the the flip on mine . Your girls are coming along great !

Didn’t realize you are using the NextLight mega. I put a dimmer on mine then another realization use the lux meter instead. I was at 42-45k just before the the flip on mine . Your girls are coming along great !
Hey, @West Hippie!

This light is killer! I've got my farm at around 39K right now.

Hello grow gang!

A quick update today.

I've got action in the auto tent. Interestingly, I haven't watered the Dark Dumb Devil (front right) in 5 days and she doesn't seem to care. I honestly don't know what's been going on with this plant! :Rasta:

P1040270.JPG

I did a major defoliation on the photos today, planning on making this their flip day. But I took off so much stuff I decided to let them stay at 18/6 for another day or so to settle back in.

I noticed during the defol that the Critical Kush (my Geoflora plant) is the only one of the five that has purple stems. All the others have greenish stems. I don't know if that's due to genetics or the Geoflora (and I don't have a guess).
IMG_2288.jpg

BTW, I found a review of a Strawberry Banana Grape grow the other day. In it, the reviewer included this photo of his plant right before harvest:

Mature SBG.jpg

I think I want mine to look like that one! :laughtwo:

Lastly, I had the fauxto out for her feeding today. She is stacking up, and I didn't see any spider mite parties this morning! Here's the standard feeding day pic:

P1040264.JPG

That's all about the plants for today.

Thus far we've gotten an inch of snow. There is a lull right now, but more is expected later on today and into tomorrow morning. Might be a good time to jump in the truck and go to the big box store. Hopefully the snow will keep the shopping crowd thin. But with my luck, everyone else in the city is thinking the same thing! :Rasta:

Peace.

I honestly don't know what's been going on with this plant!
She looks like I feel in the morning before my coffee...:straightface:

The other ladies are all loving life in the tent!
Critical Kush (my Geoflora plant) is the only one of the five that has purple stems
My fauxto also has the purple leaf stems (petioles?) I was a little worried at first, but she's still growing, and they're still purple, so I figure it's not a problem...not yet, anyway...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

your plants look great GDB! I think DDa just has it in the gene pool to sometimes be a dinky little nothing.. regardless of what you do to it . They can’t all be VG’s POTM bush.

Back
Top Bottom