Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Congrats on the latest harvest GDB, those colas are crazy impressive! At least as big as a can, well done. Glad to hear those testers turned out nice for you too, let’s you know some good things are coming. :thumb:

Congrats on the latest harvest GDB, those colas are crazy impressive! At least as big as a can, well done. Glad to hear those testers turned out nice for you too, let’s you know some good things are coming. :thumb:
Thanks HH!

And thanks for stopping by!

Hello growers.

I'm jarring up the weird Purple today.

After your helpful input I put her in my basement tent and dried her at, on average, 74F and 53RH. Perhaps a little too warm but I let it ride. The temps dropped at night and then rose during the day. It took 10 days before I could get a stem to snap.

weird Purp dry 10-13-22 day 10.jpg

Thanks to those who helped out with this!

Peace.

Thanks to those who helped out with this!
Did my name make the list for being a helper? :nervous-guy:

Im looking at just a couple more weeks in a jar and you will be ready to send out some tasters to your friends. Take care buddy I’m always happy to help. :high-five:

Did my name make the list for being a helper? :nervous-guy:

Im looking at just a couple more weeks in a jar and you will be ready to send out some tasters to your friends. Take care buddy I’m always happy to help. :high-five:
Of course, Nev!

Everyone who looks in helps me in some sort of way! :green_heart:

Man, that little lady put out a lot of weed! Well done, GDB!
It took 10 days before I could get a stem to snap.
Mine dry in half that time, I need to make up a drying box to slow them down a little....

Hey GDB :ciao: Are the autos taken to the chop chop already?
Hey Verb. The weird Purple that I just finished drying was the last auto standing. All the rest are in jars, the whole ounce of them! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

I finally got around to some maintenance around here and cleaned out some used pots!

I thought some might be interested in why my "weird" Purple plant may have been so weird.

What you're seeing in these pics was just under the base of the soil, not visible to me until a bit of time into the grow when I washed away some soil right at the trunk. I've been unable to make sense of what she did or why. Maybe some of you have ideas?

wp base 1.jpg
wp base 2.jpg
wp base 3.jpg

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom