Good Morning

Good Morning All

My lady is on Day 77 from sprout. She is drinking 2 gallons of 5.5 grams of
mega crop

IC

IMG_3116.jpeg

IMG_3115.jpeg

You still have some white pistils, but some strains go on throwing out pistils for weeks
They are starting to turn though, so I'd hazard a guess at maybe one, probably two weeks
I sometimes harvest regardless of a few white pistils if the buds just 'look' ready
In that last pic, is that a blob of white fuzz on the bud?

some autos and sativa heavy plants will throw pistils til the day you chop. that's one of the main reasons to watch your trichs.

I have a jewelers loop and magnifying glass and still struggle

30 - 40x is a good level. some use loupes as high as 60x. i find 30x is adequate. a lot of phones have a macro setting on the camera that works incredible and is easier to use because you can look at the pics easier.

I have a jewelers loop and magnifying glass and still struggle
I don't check trichomes really; I do sometimes take a photo with a flash but generally just judge by the look of it
Starts off sparkly [clear trichomes] then turns more whitish [milky pistils] then starts to turn dark [amber]
My methods are very low tech, I just roughly judge most things start to finish

Hoping she’ll be done next Sunday
If she is still drinking 2 gallons and draining her pot she is still alive and building for you.
When flowering is finished she will stop eating and those white pistils will be red.
I know your anxious to chop but extra extra size and more turps will be your reward if you let her finish.
How often does she drain her pot?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom