Gold from the 1970's

Speaking of Colombian, I just took a couple hits of Corinto Colombian from The Landrace Team. This is STRONG smoke, hehe. Stronger than the gold or red of old. Never had it in the old days. This Corinto appears to be a hybrid. One pheno was quite indica in looks and somewhat in effect. I am done with the landrace team btw. Not going to buy more from them, as their business practices are not something I agree with.

It is sativa though mostly. Like Super Silver Haze is sativa. Going to pop some Jamaican x Colombian seeds from Underground seed collective. They say it is trippy. AG from Northcoast is the leader in space trips though. If you can get it, do it.

Seeds are siblings. All siblings are similar but each has a unique genetic lottery mix. Changing environment will magnify those differences. My two oldest kids look like me, American Indian, and grew up in the city. My youngest from the same wife, grew up in the country, looks like my Irish grandfather and my current wife. For Christmas he gave us all DNA tests, we had to do in front of him. He knew there was some family secrete we were not telling him. No secrete. just genetics lottery and environment.

Jack Herer and Mowi Wowi ground together is my get shit done motivation mix. Smoke a bowl while I cleaned and organize because I can't sit still.

Love it! I don't have the maui wowi to mix in but the JH is usually a part of each dosage unit.
Sad to say, my harvest is full of caterpillars, even in the drying room, in a box.
What can I do about this? Its horrifying!
They are mostly very small with a few 1 inch or so crawlers. I am trying diatomaceous earth and do not know what else to do.
Please, educate me! It has been drying for about 6 days.

You can drowned them. Room temperature water submerged for 15-30 minutes will kill them and they will float off. Do not agitate the plant in the water because you will knock trichomes off. Spread out the buds on a screen or hang dry. You will loos a bit of terpene and cannabinoid to the water but it will be better than feeding pet caterpillars.

Back
Top Bottom