They look great Mel!

Growing like 3 stair-steps. I hope the SL is a girl so that the pattern can remain intact! :Rasta:

I'm kinda scatterbrained today.
First, I took my phone out there to take pics, and I didn't remember until I was back inside after watering the plants.
Then I remembered I wanted to get their heights, and went out there without the tape measure. After I got that, I measured Godzilla Glue #4, but not any of the rest of them.
Why not? 🤷‍♂️
She's 203cm, including the 42cm for the SIP. That'd be just over 6'6", or about 5' from the soil.

Gorilla Glue #4

Space Lemons

Godzilla Glue #4

They look great Mel!

Growing like 3 stair-steps. I hope the SL is a girl so that the pattern can remain intact! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB!
I'm hoping it's a girl too, but my gut says we'll be down to two plants soon.
Sorry I have been a bit awol. I have grown males yes, not actually bred them just opportunistically used an available male's pollen to make some seeds.
Don't sell yourself short. You might not be a professional breeder, but you don't necessarily need to be to get some great seeds. The plants you've grown from them speak for themselves.

While you guys are here, I'm still deciding whether or not to grow 2 Cherry Bomb this Autumn, or just one, and another strain.
The other strains I'm thinking of are Runtz Punch, Mimosa Shot, or Lemon Bud.
RP and MS are both from @Herbies Seeds and Lemon Bud is from De Sjamaan, purchased through Herbies. It's not the same as what they have listed right now though (I think).
Shortly after I got the LB seeds they were listed as sold out. When I bought them they were listed as White Widow x Big Bud. Later, after more stock came in I guess, they were listed as Lemon Skunk x something.
I know I really like Runtz Punch, and after growing that Mimosa I'm really looking forward to trying this cross, but Lemon Bud sounds really good too, and I'm a sucker for both lemony strains, and balanced hybrids.
I'm also thinking I might be able to time things to get a second grow in if I start it right after the first, so what I don't grow might be in round two.
What do you guys think?

For sure I would do 2 strains, not the same one x 2! 2️⃣

2 different strains would be best
First, I took my phone out there to take pics, and I didn't remember until I was back inside after watering the plants.
Then I remembered I wanted to get their heights, and went out there without the tape measure. After I got that, I measured Godzilla Glue #4, but not any of the rest of them.
Why not? 🤷‍♂️
She's 203cm, including the 42cm for the SIP. That'd be just over 6'6", or about 5' from the soil.

Gorilla Glue #4

Space Lemons

Godzilla Glue #4

Thanks GDB!
I'm hoping it's a girl too, but my gut says we'll be down to two plants soon.

Don't sell yourself short. You might not be a professional breeder, but you don't necessarily need to be to get some great seeds. The plants you've grown from them speak for themselves.

While you guys are here, I'm still deciding whether or not to grow 2 Cherry Bomb this Autumn, or just one, and another strain.
The other strains I'm thinking of are Runtz Punch, Mimosa Shot, or Lemon Bud.
RP and MS are both from @Herbies Seeds and Lemon Bud is from De Sjamaan, purchased through Herbies. It's not the same as what they have listed right now though (I think).
Shortly after I got the LB seeds they were listed as sold out. When I bought them they were listed as White Widow x Big Bud. Later, after more stock came in I guess, they were listed as Lemon Skunk x something.
I know I really like Runtz Punch, and after growing that Mimosa I'm really looking forward to trying this cross, but Lemon Bud sounds really good too, and I'm a sucker for both lemony strains, and balanced hybrids.
I'm also thinking I might be able to time things to get a second grow in if I start it right after the first, so what I don't grow might be in round two.
What do you guys think?

Why not? 🤷‍♂️
LOL, me TOO! Now I gotta go back outside and water (it was HOT and I got some done, but they need more), plus take pictures, and, wth, I'll measure 'em too! :)

Gonna be a temporary privacy hedge that you get to smoke come fall!! Happy Friday buddy!! 😎✌️🎶

For sure I would do 2 strains, not the same one x 2! 2️⃣
2 different strains would be best
LOL, me TOO! Now I gotta go back outside and water (it was HOT and I got some done, but they need more), plus take pictures, and, wth, I'll measure 'em too! :)
I vote 2!
Cherry Bomb and Lemon Bud have my vote! I was going to skip the exclamation point but since Tra included one I figured a little enthusiasm couldn't hurt. ;)
:nomo:
Understood! Two it shall be!
1 out of 3 is still progress, and we'll wait for the other two. :nomo:
I'll try to remember, but I make no promises 😬
Gonna be a temporary privacy hedge that you get to smoke come fall!! Happy Friday buddy!! 😎✌️🎶
But I'll still get in trouble if I go out to tend them naked!
Looking good Mel, that Godzilla glue is turning into a monster...🦖
Thanks JJ!

Almost forgot why I came on here!
It's time to call it.
Space Lemons is a boy.

Understood! Two it shall be!

I'll try to remember, but I make no promises 😬

But I'll still get in trouble if I go out to tend them naked!

Thanks JJ!

Almost forgot why I came on here!
It's time to call it.
Space Lemons is a boy.

DANG! :straightface:

And then there were two.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Yeah, it sucks. But looking at the remaining two, it could definitely be worse.
Time to call it Spaceballs!! May the Schwartz be with you!

Sorry to hear that!
Thanks Ke0ncp
I'm still looking forward to what these girls have in store for late September and October!

Yeah, guess that's how you've got to look at it. And the remaining two are healthy and full of promise!

So you're stuck with them! (Ha! See what I did?) :)

Yeah, guess that's how you've got to look at it. And the remaining two are healthy and full of promise!

So you're stuck with them! (Ha! See what I did?) :)
Maybe I should have said "you're stuck with the glues." 🫤

Cherry Bomb and Lemon Bud have my vote! I was going to skip the exclamation point but since Tra included one I figured a little enthusiasm couldn't hurt. ;)

1 out of 3 is still progress, and we'll wait for the other two. :nomo:
Lolling!

And then there were two.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Thanks Ke0ncp
I'm still looking forward to what these girls have in store for late September and October!
That's kinda sucks but the other 2 look awesome 👌

Back
Top Bottom