Girl Scout Cookies Photoperiod in Coco

An absolutely amazing work of art ! Beautiful ! I'm a sucker for green and orange, by far my favorite colors for cannabis. You can take your blues, blacks, and purples, I love'm green and orange.. (red and green must not be seen, but I disagree when it comes to buds.)

What I was hoping for was a picture taken of the Cola at harvest, and then the same bud after cure, but I'm happy you still honored my request...I'll try to do one my next grow.

Hows the potency/high?

Thanks !
For me, the instant hit is mild and kind, second hit creeps up on you and very chilled
I've learned how to smoke the third hit while I'm virtually asleep lol

Chuggin a bud of GSC from the fridge
The bud break smell is remarkable - skunk, gas, bitter fruit
Smoke is nice and chilled

Chuggin a bud of GSC from the fridge
The bud break smell is remarkable - skunk, gas, bitter fruit
Smoke is nice and chilled
Roy, do you typically store your bud in the fridge? What are the benefits?

Fekin Jesus Mary and all the Saints and sinners
Pulled a jar of GSC out the fridge because it's my birthday today
It fing stinks fabulous and I'm cooked - this is all your fault for recommending @420 :cool:
:hookah:

It fing stinks fabulous and I'm cooked - this is all your fault for recommending @420 :cool:
:happy-birthday::headbanger: @Roy Growin
I have some Girl Scout cookies, it good
But my recommendation is Tropicanna
Banana for a real treat
Have fun

:happy-birthday::headbanger: @Roy Growin
I have some Girl Scout cookies, it good
But my recommendation is Tropicanna
Banana for a real treat
Have fun
Just checked out Tropicana Banana [Barney's Farm UK] - I can get hold of some seeds and even tho they are a touch expensive it looks like a fantastic strain
I usually do a JH, NL or Blue Dream stock standard grow first round, but I admit I'm tempted to give 'em a go, maybe use some blurple lamps to keep them shortish
Haven't got a grow on at the moment after a mould problem, but I'm getting itchy lol
Cheers JB

Just checked out Tropicana Banana [Barney's Farm UK] - I can get hold of some seeds and even tho they are a touch expensive it looks like a fantastic strain
I usually do a JH, NL or Blue Dream stock standard grow first round, but I admit I'm tempted to give 'em a go, maybe use some blurple lamps to keep them shortish
Haven't got a grow on at the moment after a mould problem, but I'm getting itchy lol
Cheers JB
Yes they are a bit on the tall side but with topping & training you can keep them around 3 feet

Great strain for day time smoke, unless you smoke to much
It is still my favourite. The Strawberry Banana that I grew in the Canuk comparative grow is a close second

Happy escaping your mums vagina day!

I made you a cake!

IMG_7552.jpeg

Hope you had the best day. Xo

Happy escaping your mums vagina day!

I made you a cake!

IMG_7552.jpeg

Hope you had the best day. Xo
Cheers Tra, I was a breech birth so it was probably considerably more messy than that I would imagine, not that I really want to think about it
btw I was not born between a pair of tits lol
:smokin:

Cheers Tra, I was a breech birth so it was probably considerably more messy than that I would imagine, not that I really want to think about it
btw I was not born between a pair of tits lol
:smokin:
FIFY

IMG_7595.jpeg

And they’re bum cheeks!

FIFY

IMG_7595.jpeg

And they’re bum cheeks!
Shaaark! I was a rather uncomfortable shoulder first i'm told, doesn't sound nice

Back
Top Bottom