Girl Scout Cookies Photoperiod in Coco

Sure @OG Sinse - this thread was started very late in the grow, so it will be predominantly detailing harvest, dry, cure
It's due for the chop in the next few days
I use an entry-level Nikon, but I have new glasses and finding it difficult to find focal point at the moment lol
:hookah:

Nice, I'm glad you take requests ! Thanks

I'm an old Nikon DSLR guy myself. Photography and growing are two hobbies that play together nicely.

One trick to try with your camera is to turn off auto-focus. (should be a switch under the lens). When taking pics close up, focusing manually can be a lot easier and you avoid having the camera focus on things you don't want in focus.

Nice, I'm glad you take requests ! Thanks

I'm an old Nikon DSLR guy myself. Photography and growing are two hobbies that play together nicely.

One trick to try with your camera is to turn off auto-focus. (should be a switch under the lens). When taking pics close up, focusing manually can be a lot easier and you avoid having the camera focus on things you don't want in focus.
I do turn off AF , set lens to closest focal point then move until I see the plane I want
Need a tripod even at 1/250

Buds are getting fat and stinky
girl-scout-cookies-bud-stack.JPG

DSC_4377.JPG

I'm close to harvest so took off a small bud to see it under a 40x loupe
Still looks clear but crikey, it fekin stinks!!
There's a whiff of gas to it [no, my NA friends, not fuel but stale fart/LPG]

I'm close to harvest so took off a small bud to see it under a 40x loupe
Still looks clear but crikey, it fekin stinks!!
There's a whiff of gas to it [no, my NA friends, not fuel but stale fart/LPG]
Funny you say this, I was smoking some GSC last night and as a ritual, I always stick my nose in the buds (similar to wine enthusiasts with a nose in the glass.) Its not the most pleasant odor, skunky and dank. I'm a weirdo though and hate the smell of skunk....

Sounds like your coming along just like you should! Lots of stank.

Finally got round to chopping her down
Each stem is remarkably uniform and the buds are very dense, even the lowers, no popcorn on this baby
Will post some proper pics tomorrow, I've had a long day on the veg plot

DSC_4421.JPG

:hookah:

Girl Scout Cookies has been hanging to dry for 3 days now - no signs of mould - yay! :)
Checking several times a day because I know the window of opportunity will be short-lived at 50% RH
They feel dry to touch, but a squeeze tells me they remain wet on the inside
Looking good and smelling potent
Nice plant to grow

Couldn't resist a pre-cure taster - a bud I took about a week before harvest

Gifted with vocabulary, eloquence, articulation and even prolixity, here is my initial review of this strain

Girl Scout Cookies Smoke Report:

Erm, forgot what was I going to say...

Back
Top Bottom