Girl Scout Cookies Photoperiod in Coco

Looking great! GSC is one of my favorites to smoke, I'd love to grow this strain.

I like the leaf to bud ratio or maybe you've been trimming? The strains I grow can be difficult to know where the flower is. Not a problem here, you can see the flower clearly.

Nice photography as well..

Looking great! GSC is one of my favorites to smoke, I'd love to grow this strain.

I like the leaf to bud ratio or maybe you've been trimming? The strains I grow can be difficult to know where the flower is. Not a problem here, you can see the flower clearly.

Nice photography as well..
No trimming, just topped and slight LST to widen the branches
Now I'm pulling them the other way to hold them up lol

girl-scout-cookies-support-buds.JPG

Durban Poison and OG kush, two of my favorites....Your colas are massive !

Is she blasting you with odor during flower? Durban Poison is low odor, OG kush isn't. I was wondering how strong the smell is with this strain. (correct me if I'm wrong but from memory I think GSC is Durban Poison x OG Kush.) Two of the very best strains ever if you ask me.

Durban Poison and OG kush, two of my favorites....Your colas are massive !

Is she blasting you with odor during flower? Durban Poison is low odor, OG kush isn't. I was wondering how strong the smell is with this strain. (correct me if I'm wrong but from memory I think GSC is Durban Poison x OG Kush.) Two of the very best strains ever if you ask me.
This is growing nothing like DP, definitely more Kush-like

It's not pungent and pervasive like skunk or cheese, but yes it has a softer floral/cocoa/hashy smell like NL which fills the area quickly when I open up to water etc

Was it you that was Ancient Green? Found a conversation we had 2 years ago in my Strawberry Gum grow

This is growing nothing like DP, definitely more Kush-like

It's not pungent and pervasive like skunk or cheese, but yes it has a softer floral/cocoa/hashy smell like NL which fills the area quickly when I open up to water etc

Was it you that was Ancient Green? Found a conversation we had 2 years ago in my Strawberry Gum grow

Yeah. I was Ancient Green, I have a few grow journals up one for Durban Poison and one for Nirvana Northern Lights, I've grown Northern Lights four times now as it is considered low odor.... (a little odor still got through my filter though)

If your saying GSC smells similar to NL man that's good news ! I might give it a try. It is my favorite strain.

I've tried many and my list of favorites are

1. GSC
2. OG Kush
3. Northern Lights ( there is a reason Ive grown it four times, its crazy good if you ask me) Late night only strain--it will take all get up and go out of you; leaving you in a tingly state of bliss....

Cant wait for your smoke report after cure !

Durban Poison Ancient Green

That's one beautiful plant, Mr. Growin. :yummy:

So, I was just back drooling and looking at your amazing bud pictures. I'm a sucker for frosty light green buds with red (or in your case orange) hairs. It just doesn't get much better than this if you ask me...

Got me thinking. I'd love to see this bud after its dried, manicured and cured. Any chance you can single out one big beautiful bud (example below) at harvest (take a pic) and after cure (take a pic?) Great photography btw.... Nikon? Canon? Smart Phone?

girl-scout-cookies-bud-711.JPG

So, I was just back drooling and looking at your amazing bud pictures. I'm a sucker for frosty light green buds with red (or your case orange) hairs. It just doesn't get much better than this if you ask me...

Got me thinking. I'd love to see this bud after its dried, manicured and cured. Any chance you can single out one big beautiful bud (example below) at harvest (take a pic) and after cure (take a pic?) Great photography btw.... Nikon? Canon? Smart Phone?

girl-scout-cookies-bud-711.JPG
Sure @OG Sinse - this thread was started very late in the grow, so it will be predominantly detailing harvest, dry, cure
It's due for the chop in the next few days
I use an entry-level Nikon, but I have new glasses and finding it difficult to find focal point at the moment lol
:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom