Girl Scout Cookies flowering with 18 hours of light daily

Ima Paradox

This is the last seed of my original 5 girl scout cookies from last year, I planted it August 18 and have had trouble with it from the beginning, so I figured to just keep it in veg for about 6 months or so and then flower it out next spring. It is a photoperiod plant, but it is very small and it is just now starting to flower under the veg lighting. Has anyone ever heard of this? I mean I only allow it 6 hours of night so how can it flower? It is in FFOF Soil under minimal lighting really, kinda like a nursury . Been feeding it megacrop for about 4 weeks but that really hasnt been a lot of feeding maybe 3 feedings total.

@Jack420 could you check this out? And tell me if you think i have an AUTO instead of a Photo plant here. it has been growing now for 12 weeks and is just now starting to flower on its own. While still in veg.

GSC 0008b.jpg
20191020_201426.jpg

the bottom one is from october 20

I actually saw pistols just a little while ago just 2 little ones foming from one spot and another one aon another spot, didnt go throught the whole plant though might be more

I am just wondering if it is an auto flower and if so why 12 weeks from sprout before beginning to flower
Most plant show sex at the age even earlier she prob just telling u she is a female n matured n can go into flower at eny given moment u make her lol

I am seeing a boat load of new stretch this last week and then the lil flower pistols today at a lot of the bud sites but yeah if it is an auto I can flower where it is, I dont gotta move it to the flowering tent right now either way.

So i can give it a week, thanks for giving it a look! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom