GDB's Multi-Strain Smoke Reports

Hello all.

I back with a report on Lemon Bubble.

Disclaimer: I was quite pleased with early testers of the LB so, while I will try to give an objective review, I may already be slightly biased.

Warning: This report is a tad wordy!

---------------------------------

Per the vendor:

To obtain Lemon Bubble a selected pheno of the Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse Seeds
has been crossed with male SilverBubble. The result is a lovely citrus lemon tasting
bud with silver/haze undertones. The pheno selected for this fem version was selected
for its lovely flavour.

Cups Won:

2nd Place Secret Cup Canaria 2014
3rd Place Expo Grow Run 2014
3rd Place Best Sativa High Times Cannabis Cup 2014
1st Place THC Valencia Copa 2015

1st Place Seed Finder Cup 2015

This one took 110 days from start to finish:

2-21-24Day 1 (Solo Cup)
3-8-24Up-pot to 3 gal. fabric (Day 16)
4-1-24Flip (Day 40)
6-10-24End (Day 110)
3-28-24Bagged for curing (fridge dried)

To conduct this review I rolled a single fat joint at about 11am, right after downing a tasty PB&J sandwich.

With regard to taste, I did get citrusy notes, especially on the exhale. I'd be stretching to say I tasted much lemon, though. Perhaps a very subtle "hint" of lemon was there.

Where this one excels is on the effects side!

I was able to get through nearly half of the joint before I had to put it out. By then I was feeling like a younger version of me! So happy to be alive and looking to grab life by the balls! "Time to get outta' this chair Old Dog!"

What to do? First off, pay attention! I kinda' leaned a bit when exiting the room and banged the shit outta' my shoulder on the door frame. Ow.

There's a dispensary not too far from me, and I had be looking over their menu online recently. I decided to take a trip to "Takoma Wellness Center" to get some concentrates. I've never been to a dispensary before and I guess it took getting zooted to finally get me to one! Influenced no doubt by the LB, I'm actually getting excited as I drive to the place!

In front of the Wellness Center, staff sits in a row, each behind a laptop computer. I walk right by them to the front door and try to open it. Of course it's locked. I look left, and there's a mix of reactions. Some have chosen the "ignore that fool" approach, while others look at me like, "you dumb ass geezer!"

One young lady speaks up, "Sir, you have to check in first." I step to her.

"May I see your ID? I hand her my driver's license.

"Sir, I need to see your medical marijuana card."

Me: Huh?

Her: Sir (voice getting louder) this is a medical marijuana outlet. Under state law persons over the age of...blah...blah...blah.

Me: Okay.

Her: Where do you live?

Me: D.C.

Her: You know you can easily get a medical card in D.C.

Me: Thanks. (Can't walk away fast enough.)

I get back in my truck and I'm thinking, "I knew this place was a medical dispensary. That damn Lemon Bubble!"

So having been thoroughly embarrassed, I'm more determined than ever. Now, I travel to another nearby dispensary, this one I know to be recreational. There I bought a gram of Mango Runtz cured sugar. But -- likely again due to the Lemon Bubble -- things went a little sideways.

Let me say up front, I never asked to speak to the manager! All I did was try to get the discounts the place was advertising, which were 20% off for veterans and 10% off for seniors. The young man serving me said I could only have the larger discount, not both. And I said I am both of those things. And he said, "I'll go get the manager."

I stopped him, of course, telling him that wasn't necessary. I paid for my stuff and left.

So all that to say the Lemon Bubble kicked me in the head in a big way! Had me doing stuff that I didn't need to to and had me looking and acting stooopid doing it! 😁

It has quickly jumped into my top 3. One strain is gonna' have to get knocked out!

A few pics:

1727379197843.png

1727379324283.png

LB 6-9-24 F70 Obit.JPG

This was one of her nugs on the day she was bagged for curing:
LB 6-28-24 dry nug.JPG

No complaints about this strain. It's a fine daytime puffer and it's fun!

When I got home, I finished off that joint and topped it off with a few dabs of the Mango Runtz (very tasty!).
Live Sugar.jpg

Feeling no pain! :meditate:

--------------------------

Thanks for your interest!

PEACE
nice smoke report GDB & glad it has day time zooting power

Hello all.

I back with a report on Lemon Bubble.

Disclaimer: I was quite pleased with early testers of the LB so, while I will try to give an objective review, I may already be slightly biased.

Warning: This report is a tad wordy!

---------------------------------

Per the vendor:

To obtain Lemon Bubble a selected pheno of the Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse Seeds
has been crossed with male SilverBubble. The result is a lovely citrus lemon tasting
bud with silver/haze undertones. The pheno selected for this fem version was selected
for its lovely flavour.

Cups Won:

2nd Place Secret Cup Canaria 2014
3rd Place Expo Grow Run 2014
3rd Place Best Sativa High Times Cannabis Cup 2014
1st Place THC Valencia Copa 2015

1st Place Seed Finder Cup 2015

This one took 110 days from start to finish:

2-21-24Day 1 (Solo Cup)
3-8-24Up-pot to 3 gal. fabric (Day 16)
4-1-24Flip (Day 40)
6-10-24End (Day 110)
6-28-24Bagged for curing (fridge dried)

To conduct this review I rolled a single fat joint at about 11am, right after downing a tasty PB&J sandwich.

With regard to taste, I did get citrusy notes, especially on the exhale. I'd be stretching to say I tasted much lemon, though. Perhaps a very subtle "hint" of lemon was there.

Where this one excels is on the effects side!

I was able to get through nearly half of the joint before I had to put it out. By then I was feeling like a younger version of me! So happy to be alive and looking to grab life by the balls! "Time to get outta' this chair Old Dog!"

What to do? First off, pay attention! I kinda' leaned a bit when exiting the room and banged the shit outta' my shoulder on the door frame. Ow.

There's a dispensary not too far from me, and I had been looking over their menu online recently. I decided to take a trip to "Takoma Wellness Center" to get some concentrates. I've never been to a dispensary before and I guess it took getting zooted to finally get me to one! Influenced no doubt by the LB, I'm actually getting excited as I drive to the place!

In front of the Wellness Center, staff sits in a row, each behind a laptop computer. I walk right by them to the front door and try to open it. Of course it's locked. I look left, and there's a mix of reactions. Some have chosen the "ignore that fool" approach, while others look at me like, "you dumb ass geezer!"

One young lady speaks up, "Sir, you have to check in first." I step to her.

"May I see your ID? I hand her my driver's license.

"Sir, I need to see your medical marijuana card."

Me: Huh?

Her: Sir (voice getting louder) this is a medical marijuana outlet. Under state law persons over the age of...blah...blah...blah.

Me: Okay.

Her: Where do you live?

Me: D.C.

Her: You know you can easily get a medical card in D.C.

Me: Thanks. (Can't walk away fast enough.)

I get back in my truck and I'm thinking, "I knew this place was a medical dispensary. That damn Lemon Bubble!"

So having been thoroughly embarrassed, I'm more determined than ever. Now, I travel to another nearby dispensary, this one I know to be recreational. There I bought a gram of Mango Runtz cured sugar. But again -- likely due to the Lemon Bubble -- things went a little sideways.

Let me say up front, I never asked to speak to the manager! All I did was try to get the discounts the place was advertising, which were 20% off for veterans and 10% off for seniors. The young man serving me said I could only have the larger discount, not both. And I said I am both of those things. And he said, "I'll go get the manager."

I stopped him, of course, telling him that wasn't necessary. I paid for my stuff and left.

So all that to say the Lemon Bubble kicked me in the head in a big way! Had me doing stuff that I didn't need to to and had me looking and acting stooopid doing it! 😁

It has quickly jumped into my top 3. One strain is gonna' have to get knocked out!

A few pics:

1727379197843.png

1727379324283.png

LB 6-9-24 F70 Obit.JPG

This was one of her nugs on the day she was bagged for curing:
LB 6-28-24 dry nug.JPG

No complaints about this strain. It's a fine daytime puffer and it's fun!

When I got home, I finished off that joint and topped it off with a few dabs of the Mango Runtz (very tasty!).
Live Sugar.jpg

Feeling no pain! :meditate:

--------------------------

Thanks for your interest!

PEACE
Hey GDB sounds like you had a hell of an adventure today. Nice smoke report. Those nugs look sweet.

Back
Top Bottom