GDB's Fairy Tails

New phone who dis?

Shed avatar full-sized copy.jpg
Shed that's hilarious!

Good luck friend, prayers for the family and next grow!

You folks are the bestest elixir on the market! Even when I consider the possible side effects, I'd take you everytime! :green_heart:

------------------------

I'm 66, but I like to think of it as just taking my time. :thumb:
Yeah, but you're taking mine too, slow-poke! You don't even medicate, get some pep in your step! 😁
Sorry to hear that GDB but the most important thing is to take care of you the wife & mom, growing will still be there when things settle down & get squared away & then back to happy floppers
Thanks con. Yes!

Looking forward to future floppers! :)
We don't have senior moments at this age. It's a senior movie broken up into a series of episodes... :rofl:

You take care of your MOM and YOU including the rest of the family. That's what is most important. We appreciate you whether you are growing or not growing. Hopefully you can get back to grow things when you've taken care of things most important.
ut
:hug::hug::hug:
What do you mean "we" LadyC? I'm still getting carded (AARP card, but carded still)! 😁

I'll still be around and I'll be back to journaling as soon as everyone forgets my last sorry-ass attempt at one! :)

Highya GDB,

So sorry to hear life has taken a turn. I understand what you're going through (with the Dementia). So sorry! Will you journal again after you get settled? I've enjoyed following your journals!! I've always thought that parents bring us up to adulthood, so we should take care of our parents when they're uncapable. I'm glad you're one of the good sons of the world!! Hope things work out! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode.

I honestly can't imagine shirking such a responsibility -- taking care of an aging parent, that is. Call it being a good son, but I see it as doing what anyone would do! :oops:
It takes a certain type of person to do what you're doing..
You get nothing but respect from me, GDB.. :hug:

If it took them 8 days, I don't even want the job in the first place...🤪
I just commented about that "special person" thing above Carcass, but thank you!

Eight days is a lot. I can get a load of laundry washed, dried, folded and put away in about half that time! :)
Oh man you have a lot on your plate GDB. It is probably a good time to take a break and do what you got to do. We will still be glad to keep you plugged in to all that happens with our grows.
I'm not going to be so consumed that I stop following along with the goings ons here at 420 Crusher. I'm just not going to journal for a minute.
Your sense of Humor was Really Enjoyed in this thread! ❤️ I didn't know that you were so Fun! Hurry back! ❤️
Glad if I've been able to give you a few laughs MedSci. Perhaps you would consider returning the favor? 😁 (Kidding!)

Time can be such a nuisance when you have too much to pack in.

You’ll get there. Keep your eye on the goal. Happy times with your mum.

Sending you a big Aussie hug.
Tra, I'm thinking you shouldn't use the word "nuisance" in any of your posts. 😁

I'm sorry. For me resistance is futile.

You know how I feel about your chatty ass! 🖤

Aw jeesh, there's always something! I'm glad you're seeing in on your mom, and this will be here when you can! Oof, packing! Pro tip: Get a dumpster early, a big one and walk things to the back and crush them. Dumpsters get filled too soon if ya ask me.

You found a place? I musta missed the memo. Awesome!

8 days? 2 days here! I must be ultra senior slow!
Hmm. A dumpster could really speed up the process. Hadn't thought of that. See, you can tell I'm a rookie at this!

Haven't found a place yet Stone. I've been looking though. It doesn't seem like it's going to be too hard.

We're all slower than the average bear, Stone! :)
My kids both have started using u-haul hired hands to help on moving day. They get a good deal they say. Lucky me!
Yep, lucky you! Helping folks move is off the books for me, just like being a pallbearer and skiing. I'm adding to the list as I go! :)

When you fire back up I will be there for a laugh , its been fun and really enjoy you and the bunch here ..
Take care of your business , so i guess ya'll got the house in question ?
Thanks Smoke.

No. I haven't found a house yet. It's going to involve a little more that just that. I've got two properties I've got to prep and then sell first. I'm just in a hurry to get some movement because I don't feel like I have a bunch of time.

Sorry to hear about your mother GDB. It's a rough thing for all as we age, but it's a fact of life. Hope it all works out, sending prayers.
Thanks Tim. She's had a good run and she's still here! So there's that. :)

Sending love and best wishes GDB. You have your priorities in order. I hope the worst of the move is behind you soon, and that you get your mom comfortable and settled as soon as possible.
Thanks so much Carmen! :thanks:

We'll be here when you get back 👍🏻🥰

Such a good Man and an even greater Son!! ❤️
Thanks MsLotus! I'm sure you would do the same for a loved one. Hell, you're on record for saving a baby bat! 😁

Yeah yeah. Hey, we don't need him! Let's squat here and party :partyboy:Everybody wear a mask so he doesn't know who we are! I have Polish vodka and African weed! :passitleft:🍸
I've got Shrooms! 🍄 Party on.....
I'm with Lady Cannafan break out those shrooms!
Leave it to Stone to toss me aside like a used paper towel! And I'm not at all surprised that Ramblin is ready to ingest anything that's free. I'm a bit surprised by LadyC's enthusiasm but, hey, she's a shroomer so whatever!

You folks party hearty. I'm making Sundays my official me-days so I'll be tripping through the door early on those days to join in! :party:

PEACE

:lot-o-toke::bongrip:Oh man I just realized it was a hat!
What was a hat, Jiggi? Geez, what in the hell are you talking about? Did you join in on the party Stone and his crew started?

GDB.... Heya friend.... I'm sorry life has gone crazy for you. I don't have either of my parents but if I did I'd surely make them a priority as you are doin. That's real life. Sometimes it's smooth and easy and sometimes it's a real bitch. How we handle those moments make us who we are. Proud of you stepping up and taking care of business. I look forward to your grows in the future. Until then Hi-5!!
If you need to talk or just wanna sound off message me anytime!!

😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom