GDB's Fairy Tails

How long before I get to be a senior? I'm looking forward to getting back up to an 80% efficiency rate.
Sorry Shed, I didn't know. Some folks do age faster than others.

You say you stopped getting zooted back in the early 80's, right? Well, I'm sorry to say if you haven't gotten back to 80% efficiency by now you probably never will. :rofl:

Hello grow gang.

I'll get right to the point. This grow is not going forward. I'm throwing in the towel.

Thus far, I've made a mess of germination. All my attempts have failed, even the most recent ones that broke the surface. Those, I either underwatered, overwatered or who knows what?

I can't say because I'm unable to focus. And my lack of focus and led to a lack of even caring.

I'm not in a good place. :straightface:

I need to -- and have been -- devoting the majority of my attention to getting my move accomplished. I desperately need to get my mom to a safe place -- with me -- and time is not on my side. I visit her daily and in my view, she seems to drift further and further away with each passing day.

So most of my days are spent packing boxes, throwing away stuff and...worrying.

So I'm going to have to put growing on hold for a minute. I'll be taking down and packing up both my 4x4 and 5x5 tents. That and most of my other grow gear has to be taken down. I've got a mountain of work ahead of me and little time to get it done -- it's for the best.

My apologies to anyone who was looking forward to this little project. And my apologies to the Fairies and to Original Sensible Seeds. Hell, apologies all around.

I'm going to keep my 2x2 tent standing until the last minute. Time permitting I may try to get a auto grow started, but that'll be it for the near future. (If I do get an auto growing, I may post some pics on my other thread, but I will not be journaling for a while.)

I will continue to surf 420, watching your grows and offering the expert advice I've become known for! 😁

--------------------------

As always, I appreciate that you folks sometimes share your time with me. Like I've always said, this growing thing wouldn't be quite as much fun without you!

PEACE
Sorry to hear that GDB but the most important thing is to take care of you the wife & mom, growing will still be there when things settle down & get squared away & then back to happy floppers

Thanks Shed.

But you've never been more off with one of your time estimates than you are this time! I'm a senior. It takes me 10 days to accomplish what a young person like you could do in 8 days! 😁
We don't have senior moments at this age. It's a senior movie broken up into a series of episodes... :rofl:

You take care of your MOM and YOU including the rest of the family. That's what is most important. We appreciate you whether you are growing or not growing. Hopefully you can get back to grow things when you've taken care of things most important.

:hug::hug::hug:

Highya GDB,

So sorry to hear life has taken a turn. I understand what you're going through (with the Dementia). So sorry! Will you journal again after you get settled? I've enjoyed following your journals!! I've always thought that parents bring us up to adulthood, so we should take care of our parents when they're uncapable. I'm glad you're one of the good sons of the world!! Hope things work out! Happy Smokin'

It takes a certain type of person to do what you're doing..
You get nothing but respect from me, GDB.. :hug:
It takes me 10 days to accomplish what a young person like you could do in 8 days! 😁
If it took them 8 days, I don't even want the job in the first place...🤪

Hello grow gang.

I'll get right to the point. This grow is not going forward. I'm throwing in the towel.

Thus far, I've made a mess of germination. All my attempts have failed, even the most recent ones that broke the surface. Those, I either underwatered, overwatered or who knows what?

I can't say because I'm unable to focus. And my lack of focus and led to a lack of even caring.

I'm not in a good place. :straightface:

I need to -- and have been -- devoting the majority of my attention to getting my move accomplished. I desperately need to get my mom to a safe place -- with me -- and time is not on my side. I visit her daily and in my view, she seems to drift further and further away with each passing day.

So most of my days are spent packing boxes, throwing away stuff and...worrying.

So I'm going to have to put growing on hold for a minute. I'll be taking down and packing up both my 4x4 and 5x5 tents. That and most of my other grow gear has to be taken down. I've got a mountain of work ahead of me and little time to get it done -- it's for the best.

My apologies to anyone who was looking forward to this little project. And my apologies to the Fairies and to Original Sensible Seeds. Hell, apologies all around.

I'm going to keep my 2x2 tent standing until the last minute. Time permitting I may try to get a auto grow started, but that'll be it for the near future. (If I do get an auto growing, I may post some pics on my other thread, but I will not be journaling for a while.)

I will continue to surf 420, watching your grows and offering the expert advice I've become known for! 😁

--------------------------

As always, I appreciate that you folks sometimes share your time with me. Like I've always said, this growing thing wouldn't be quite as much fun without you!

PEACE
Oh man you have a lot on your plate GDB. It is probably a good time to take a break and do what you got to do. We will still be glad to keep you plugged in to all that happens with our grows.

Back
Top Bottom