GDB's Auto Array

Right on! Looking forward to seeing how those Brooklyn Sunrises turn out my Braddah. I got the Colorado cookie from Dutch Passion to try. Seems like they have good autos from youtube and other sites.

have a blessed day GDB!

I am also looking forward.

When you gonna start your Colorado Cookies? I have some, too.

Oh, and thank you for getting my humble thread to page 2! :Rasta:

Peace!

Prolly once the amnesia haze auto finishes. I like to start 4 at the same time. If I’m lucky I won’t have to adjust feedings or anything.

Hello growers.

I'm loving my new tent! I can maintain my plants while standing upright, which may sound petty but to me it's just ideal.

My auto array is progressing nicely. The Blue Dream'atic in particular is loving life. The Californian Snow & Caramel Cream are doing okay but they can't keep up with the Blue. All three were given 200ml of water today in a six inch perimeter around each plant. The three are 21 days old and they're getting 2g of Mega Crop. Of course the Brooklyn Sunrises just appeared a few days ago and they're basically just looking around getting use to the light.

And then there is the Stardawg. I'm not sure what to think of her. She's finally starting to stack a bit but she seems quite behind where she should be at 56 days old, probably due to problems I had with her early on. IMO she needs to pick up the pace dramatically over the next 4 weeks to become respectable. She being fed 5.3g of MC. I think she can...I think she can. :Rasta:

A few pics:

The Stardawg is the biggest one. The BD is next to her. The CC and CS are in the back, with the CS directly behind the two Brooklyn Sunrise babies.

P1030117.JPG

Close-up of Stardawg. I am officially renaming her to only Dawg. :Rasta:

P1030119.JPG

Later!

Super cool my Braddah! That stardawg I s gonna start flexin.. I like her build!

Super cool my Braddah! That stardawg I s gonna start flexin.. I like her build!
Thanks, Sunny. I hope you're right about her flexing! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

The auto tent is such a welcome distraction from the monotony of watching the photos do what they do (like watching grass grow).

I am more convinced than ever that my Stardawg is a slacker. She's trying to fatten up but she's also got to be running out of time. She's 65 days old but I'm still hoping she will surprise at the end. My Blue Dream'atic, at 27 days, has already surpassed her in height!

Blue left, Starslacker right.
P1030137.JPG

Close-up of Starslacker:
P1030136.JPG

The Caramel Cream (day 27) is looking quite promising too. Nice little bush! The Californian Snow (27) looks like it's going to be one of those weird growing strains that will not get bushy but prefers to get tall and stay slim. She'll be interesting to watch. The baby Brooklyn Sunrises are 7 days old and mostly just looking at the big guys.

Caramel left rear, California right rear. And the little babies.
P1030138.JPG

Once I get the roots firmly established on the Sunrises I'm going to give one of them to a friend. He will grow it outside in a 10 gallon pot using an organic super soil concentrate. Can't wait to see how that goes!

I just bought six 2 gallon fabric pots. I'm not liking the fit of these 3 gallon pots in the 2x2 tent. @Heavenly Hybrid pulls some nice yields (IMO) from 1 and 2 gallon pots and I'm going to try doing the same. That will also give me a way to get through this glut of auto seeds I have.

Later!

Attachments

• P1030135.JPG
    P1030135.JPG
    804 KB · Views: 52
I just bought six 2 gallon fabric pots. I'm not liking the fit of these 3 gallon pots in the 2x2 tent. @Heavenly Hybrid pulls some nice yields (IMO) from 1 and 2 gallon pots and I'm going to try doing the same. That will also give me a way to get through this glut of auto seeds I have.
:battingeyelashes: Awww!
You do not have to pay me compliments to get me to come over to your thread GDB! Although it doesn’t hurt! ;)

Thanks for calling me over to the new journal. Really nice set up, I‘ve been trying to think of ways to raise my tent up like that too. Nice, real nice. I’m eager to see how the 2g pots treat you with the autos, I don’t know a lot about clones, but I do know they grow with some extra pepper after rooting, just because it’s technically a mature plant. Can’t wait to watch the show! :popcorn::popcorn:

:battingeyelashes: Awww!
You do not have to pay me compliments to get me to come over to your thread GDB! Although it doesn’t hurt! ;)

Thanks for calling me over to the new journal. Really nice set up, I‘ve been trying to think of ways to raise my tent up like that too. Nice, real nice. I’m eager to see how the 2g pots treat you with the autos, I don’t know a lot about clones, but I do know they grow with some extra pepper after rooting, just because it’s technically a mature plant. Can’t wait to watch the show! :popcorn::popcorn:
That's funny, HH! Considering this thread is nearly a month old and has yet to reach page 3, maybe I need to toss out a few more compliments. :Rasta:

l love the elevated tent, almost as much as I love my elevated toilet. :laughtwo:

Nice setup! That’s definitely handy not having to bend over at all. I wish. I’ll hang around for the show if you don’t mind. I love a good auto grow. So neat to watch. Happy growing!
Welcome, Budz! There is plenty of room in here. Take any seat you want! :Rasta:

Lol, I would’ve been here sooner! You gotta invite us to the party!
Nice to know, HH. I'll send out invites from now on 'cause there is an echo in here! :laughtwo:

Hey Gdb happy to be here. I got a journal going these are my first auto's. The Bluedreamtic is just a baby only been above the soil for a few days.
Here is a link to the journal would be happy to have you stop by, skip to the end that's where I've been posting about the auto's.

Hey Gdb happy to be here. I got a journal going these are my first auto's. The Bluedreamtic is just a baby only been above the soil for a few days.
Here is a link to the journal would be happy to have you stop by, skip to the end that's where I've been posting about the auto's.
I'm IN on your journal, N420! Nice stuff going on in addition to the Bluedream'atic. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom