Gavita 1000e Series - A Doc Bud Journal/Review

doc had it at 6'!! :)
I dont know what the min-max. is

They started at 6 feet, but now that the plants have grown the highest tops are about 46-48 inches below the bulb. Like these:

Picture_018148.jpg

I'm thinking one of these lights on a mover is more than adequate to ROCK a 4x8. I've only got mine set on 850 watts....could go up another 25% brighter on each light.

It's really important I don't let the soil energy go flat with this gear.

Very healthy plants Doc, that's some of the best leaf mass I've seen in a while. Once I started running bare bulb my garden blew up too. But with your HB and HID you plants will yield very well.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Seems like the light on full blast would force the soil to go into overdrive pretty quick. What would you do to counter it Doc?

Well, larger pots would perhaps be a good idea. Someday I'll get off my lazy ass and buy some larger pots.

Feeding on the heavy side will also help a bit, although these landrace strains do better with less. Foliar feeding is also critical with these.

So far, so good!

Maybe I'm not on docs page. Either way, I'm here for the show. Have a happy day everyone!

Yes you are....this is just one of Doc's journals Canna....you should maybe stick with reading from his Q & A thread or his "in the lab" thread. Start reading....lottsa very good info in them , there pages! Cheers Canna.

Yes you are....this is just one of Doc's journals Canna....you should maybe stick with reading from his Q & A thread or his "in the lab" thread. Start reading....lottsa very good info in them , there pages! Cheers Canna.
I will try to find it. Still learning the ropes. Thanks for the good info though. I'd love to find the Q & A section.

Doc, have you ever seen leaves with such a spread before....how did these look under the LED's., as far as leaf size? It seems to me that the Gavita's spectrom is what we're after!

These are the best plants I've ever grown. They are stiff as fishing poles, smell great, no bad leaves. Let's see how the resin comes on post Cat Drench.

They look much better under these lights than under LED....however, I've not grown these strains under the new Advanced 650's. I've also added 3 paki's under the Gavitas as I warm up and get the feel for these lights, so we'll see how that works.

Keep in mind that they use about 50% more power than the LED...

Back
Top Bottom