GanjaGrandaddy Grows Great Ganja, Sometimes!

OMGGGG

That is simply amazing?

They say there’s no such thing as a stupid question...

Do you name all of your plants or are they actually called that?
^. What she said. (BTW TraLa whyn’tcha just go ahead and post a link to your new journal in this thread then we can all find it ;) chur)
Be safe and wobbly minded.
Yeah, we’re gonna need our training wheels back on again after looking at those photos. There should be an NHS warning...

^. What she said. (BTW TraLa whyn’tcha just go ahead and post a link to your new journal in this thread then we can all find it ;) chur)

Yeah, we’re gonna need our training wheels back on again after looking at those photos. There should be an NHS warning...
I have no idea how to do that!

I have no idea how to do that!
It’s all good. It helps if you kept the nuts and bolts from when you took the training wheels off. Some people, they take the brackets off too. They try to pretend they never had training wheels. They aren’t kidding anyone and it just makes it more difficult to refit the running gear.
:straightface:
Um. Unless it was that other thing. It was probably the other thing wasn’t it? That’d be right.
Someone helpful will help I’m sure.
I’ll come back with a link or two later if no-one else has. (Just cooking tea)

It’s all good. It helps if you kept the nuts and bolts from when you took the training wheels off. Some people, they take the brackets off too. They try to pretend they never had training wheels. They aren’t kidding anyone and it just makes it more difficult to refit the running gear.
Um. Unless it was that other thing. It was probably the other thing wasn’t it? That’d be right.

I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

For the record, I’m still riding a fucking tricycle and falling off and scraping my elbow every time I turn the wheel!

Thanks so much.

:)

I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

For the record, I’m still riding a fucking tricycle and falling off and scraping my elbow every time I turn the wheel!

Thanks so much.

:)
Hey @TraLa
Here is a link to a how-to on starting your grow journal.
I just read it now :rolleyes: The first thing it says is where to start your thread. That was the first mistake (of many) I made. Shoulda read that first. I wasn’t good like you about asking questions.
Get your journal started and say hey here and we’ll help you get that link in your signature and stuff from there.
Good luck!

I thought I'd have more to catch up on GG. Did you disappear for a while? Good to see all the success buddy. I'm sure you said over in my journal that I beat you on yields....I dont think so lol. You're killing it.

Good job on your homemade crosses as well. I was trying to make some seeds myself but I think I've just killed my last chance for a male. Bloody damping off! lol

Hope you're well bud
:passitleft:
Hey buddy. good to see you always. I have been trying to keep updated and current but with all the family in each others pockets , my refereeing has been constant. lol. have been doing quick pic updates and went on the perpetual journal idea from trend.lol
Rhe autos run was astounding for me to try and I loved it. Felt a little redundant on when things get cycled but they were way better at taking care if that than I had in any photoperiod grow. Only downside was the running 18 on. still financially viable by a whole million yards but with hotter temps coming. 12 off can save a crop !. The harvest was shocking and pulled up hugely bt those monster Bluedreamatic girls. wow they grew and smoked beautifully. dissapointing yields and bud sizes with the BlackBerry and lsd but they were not supposed to bebbifmg yielded by design either. just a lot of finicky trimming and loose budgets like a BlackBerry Bush oddly enough. lol.
Thisnrun , I had to try one of the crosses and when 1 of the Zamnesia failed to take off after a couple of weeks I threw FGS I to the plug and off she went. It has kicked the other plants arses for growth rate and catch up. Flowering was always going to be where she could develop at the same rate anyway but her vegging , even with mild lst , was short and she still overtook the Gorilla and Monster zkittelz very quickly. Some real potential in her genetics. looks so much like Gelato41 but slightly tighter buds and node spacing ( Bonus) but could get that gelato lankybitch look very easily if left to her own devices. Room is being very cooperative recently but the dehumidifier will need some balancing out now. 2 weeks to go before times up officially on a few of them at the 56 day mark and they are feeding like crazy so will be engorged with Mc and the shogun goodies too. Been a very quiet grow really with ko real issues from the onset. I am loving the simplicity of the NFT Prof and not having to worry too much about ph or ppm is the winning solution as to the simplest hydro set up to run with good results. boring but simple. lol. could use less plants per tray for better results but I still love the Los so will adapt the trays for the next run to keep the middle free for that "project". ( watch this space!!.lol) The lights are doing really good in this combo and helps with the roof apex issue no end. If I can keep the middle under the sp250 for a soil bed and use the height for the taller sativa leaning girls. I can play a little more with the more natural growth patterns . seeing Donkeydicks Hulklato and my seed store full of those very same beans , has me chomping at the bit for a 6ft cola'd Avenue of GGG seeds trees !. The crosses pot is also full of Barneys others too but I kept just putting them in the same bag as they popped out so a lucky dip and guessing game to what crosses they are but all Fathered by the Gelato41 . Cookie Kush, phantom og, Orange Sherbet and gorilla zkittelz all in the bag. lol Still have 8 new Fast flowering tester strains to run too !!!!. need a whole new farm to get them done before years end. lol
Time will tell.
good to see you mate.

Good Day, Ganjagrandaddy, it sure got hot and humid in the tent, I got to recommend those ladies for making it thru that hot session. Looking good. Cheers
Thanks budshark , I think I caught them early on enough to scrub the heat quickly. With this lockdown, I am less worried about letting them breath with the tent open so got it in hand quickly. cure one thing , create another 2. lol. thanks for the comments mate

OMGGGG

That is simply amazing?

They say there’s no such thing as a stupid question...

Do you name all of your plants or are they actually called that?
The names of the soil girls FFT#1, #5 and #7 are the only ones given by fast buds as they are they to be released. There are a lot of tester strains being grown before they will tell us the actual strains due to commercial competition. We do have basic info on their hybrid status such as satuva/indica % and flowering times , general height expected but we dont know which strains yet. the FFT is for FastFloweringTester and their I.d number to fast buds. They can then get real time results from actual growers to help with the strains release data. Most breeders do similar and we are often fortunate to be contacted but also put the feelers out to them sometimes.
The Fruity Gorilla Sorbet is named by me as it came form an accidental seeding of all of my multi strain grow a few runs back. One plant , a Barneys Farm Blue Gelato41, did an amazing job of rush growing and maturing a small lower flower to create a hermie but ... The saving grace was that the male pollen she used also got spread to the very lowest branches of the other flowering strains . This gave me some brilliant viable seeds mixed from the Fathers Pollen. The name I chose for the mixes depends on the strains genealogy and is mine to choose as it is from a personal mix. Breeders do exactly the same to strains they develop from other breeders strains. Thankfully this is not in any way unethical or wrong but done for business I.D . The FGS has Gorilla Zkittelz Mother hence the Fruity Gorilla and the Gelato41 is an ice cream pheno so I thought of a Sorbet due to the fruity fizz being added. Made sense to me .lol We did similar with Hulklato except she was a RQS strain from Hulkberry ( a bruce banner#3 hybrid). hope that makes sense.lpl Thanks for the comments.

Thanks mate. I expect a hazy few months ahead for us both now. lol
I do now wonder about which seeds breeders keep and sell. knowing I headed for the chubby , well striped and healthiest looking when selecting them , we seem to have a similar experience of vigour and willingness to go bigger than I am used to from seeds.!. I came from years of cloning ( Dont say it @MrSauga , I know your satirical hairs are prickling up like " spideysense" right now! . heehee) . I do know some of the store bought i have used in the past look so weak and almost undeveloped that I was surprised they harvested at all. I did get rid a whole batch that looked too crap to bother with so kept the fatties for the stock cellar. lol
Hope you do a seed crop of her eventually DD . I have a lot still and want to try to get a good one to do it again with another strain and some colloidal silver alchemy !!!. Will certainly drag you in if successful when i do D.

Have to agree on the journal need too. We want to visit TraLa. Nothing to worry about at all. so simple and some basic info on the method , medium used etc.. will help us navigate a route for us all to help you. We got your back bud.

Hahahahaha. that made me roll Dd. silly donkey. lol.

Hey @TraLa
Here is a link to a how-to on starting your grow journal.
I just read it now :rolleyes: The first thing it says is where to start your thread. That was the first mistake (of many) I made. Shoulda read that first. I wasn’t good like you about asking questions.
Get your journal started and say hey here and we’ll help you get that link in your signature and stuff from there.
Good luck!
Thanks D. was going to message the link too. Much obliged brother. sounds like TraLa will be an an enjoyable journey.

Day 44: I had to get into some more pics and comments today. These girls are gou g great guns now but mainly some thought on the Fruity Gorilla please. As she was a mix of Gorilla Zkittelz which went approx 9 weeks in flower and the Gelato41 Gelato41 which is an 11 week strain , I would expect a cross to settle somewhere in the middle maybe ?. Looking at how far along she is compared to the Fast flowering strains alone , never mind using the other strains running , is little bewildering. She looks so close with the pistils browning off at quite a rate. doesnt look lacking or denied anything ect. I have seen second bursts of pistils in precious grows but not with as many already browning off this way ??. The others who were due out 1st at around the 56 day mark , are only now showing browning off of a few hairs overall. size wise I think she needs a swell to improve as her actual bud size is medium now and just dont look filled out enough , this is the dilemma and why I am looking for a few opinions and ideas. I am more than happy she could be an early finisher for the cross genetics but as an F1 for me too , new ground !. here are some pics of her today.
20200512_115145.jpg
20200512_114815.jpg
20200512_114804.jpg
20200512_114748.jpg
20200512_114720.jpg
20200511_180207.jpg

She is a beautiful plant so I am happy either way but hopefully she is going to burst again as the buds she is putting out are trich happy and she smells great too , just want a little more budswell.

Attachments

• 20200512_114659.jpg
    20200512_114659.jpg
    776.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200511_180357.jpg
    20200511_180357.jpg
    898.8 KB · Views: 53
Day 44:needed to get a couple in of the huge teich build ups on the Ghost of and GG#4 too. both look so fuzzy now that even my eyes struggle to find sharpness on an edge when looking at them. leaf edges are built up so well too. My hash making will be waiting on these girls being trimmed too now. roll on amazing hash.

Black Ghost O.g frosty beast
20200512_114912.jpg

And her close up trich shot
20200512_114940.jpg

GG#4 putting out the frost
20200512_115054.jpg
20200512_115027.jpg
20200510_182340.jpg
20200510_182324.jpg
20200510_182319.jpg
20200510_182314.jpg

I think the trim and.maybe some of the smaller popcorn are going into a hash run for sure. Roll on day 60

As luck would have it. I went to take these pics and have a general poke around. Rh is at 55% now and temps at 23°C . Los got another couple of L to drink and all was well, thankfully as I got onto the ladder I saw the unplugged nft pumps from when I rolled the res's yesterday. A very close call indeed as 2 days without pumps on ( due to house electrical issues previously) is the cause of a crop failure the last and first run out of this very same system. lost some major plants in that and ended with a huge scrogged out super iced grapefruit motherplant as my only reward . seems lucknow still holding out this run !!!
Have fun Growmies

I see you figured out getting a link into your signature @TraLa :welldone:
You’re away laughing.

Garden’s lookingngng gigiddy, GGD!
:love:
Cheers D. happy with it all so far .last few weeks now .hoping they get a swell on now. be well brother.

are you from the UK GGD? count me in for some old English wisdom! :passitleft:
might be confusing you with a different grandpa on here :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom