FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

Brix spray tonight and they look happy at wake up
343BDF0D-579F-4261-B242-3ADEB446BD3F.jpeg
32067004-5013-418E-85DB-B454B99E8F27.jpeg

True puff as a general practice and he should be close but those plants are going to be very happy when they get more soil to play in. Then the extra veg time will let them get even bigger before flip.

:morenutes: In the fabric bags, you'll never get to where they drink everyday. My current durban poison is gonna get shrink wrapped, after they start growing. And go in plastic nursery pots next time. Topped 6 of the 8 today. One is a runt & dragging her feet, so needs a little more time. The other one was a replant, which is one week behind the rest (24 days today).

None at all, except the bags will never be truly root bound.
I do use 10 gallon bags to flower, I like the pots because they do get to the point when they drink every day or other day which is when I like to up pot :passitleft: maybe I’ll give the 1 gallon bags a go

I do use 10 gallon bags to flower, I like the pots because they do get to the point when they drink every day or other day which is when I like to up pot :passitleft: maybe I’ll give the 1 gallon bags a go
I would not go to 1 gl. bags. I'm going to plastic, next grow.

I like them and a lot of kit users swear by them. I did however have amazing results with the 10 gallon bags which I’m using again
Yes, I'm happy with the 10 gl. bags, but to build a tight root system, I think plastic ones will work better.

Based on what your suspicion is....I would agree with them. The bottom is definitely a lady, and the top is looking like a boy to my eye but she is the expert.
Haha as I’ve read in your journal brother. My first time sexing a plant but I’d be damned if that isn’t a spade shaped pre flower :passitleft:

I will have her look at the pics but generally she needs to look at the plants in person to be able to tell their sex. How many days old are they right now?
31 days of veg and about 45 ish from seed I’ll check my notes tonight and your more then welcome to visit :high-five: not really a far drive:rofl:

Yeah they are definitely in the range to show sex. I have seen preflowers as early as about 30 days from seed. Most show by 45 but I have had a couple go upwards of 60 before the showed.

Yeah they are definitely in the range to show sex. I have seen preflowers as early as about 30 days from seed. Most show by 45 but I have had a couple go upwards of 60 before the showed.
Both Napoli and dandelion gum showed sex at week 3 I pulled the other 2 plants and stuck them in a bay window for pollen. This twin has my baffled

Back
Top Bottom