FutRfarmer Does 4 Strains By Mass Medical In DBHBB

I think you're asking for trouble male plants in window. Pollen Will make it into your grow and all your bud will be seeded. I hope I'm wrong!

:passitleft:
That was my thought also, honestly I’m just going to cull them and dump the 2 gallons of soil into the empty container when I up pot, I’ll make beans once I’m set up to

I think you're asking for trouble male plants in window. Pollen Will make it into your grow and all your bud will be seeded. I hope I'm wrong!

Imagine that :rofl: I’d be piiiisssed I want to use the 2.5x2.5 for males but I have 1 more round to veg this winter when I do my haze run

The GDP I grew out over the spring/summer were the ones that took 60+ days to show sex. Had me baffled. I might expect that from an equatorial landrace sativa....but not a fairly indica dominant strain like GDP.

The GDP I grew out over the spring/summer were the ones that took 60+ days to show sex. Had me baffled. I might expect that from an equatorial landrace sativa....but not a fairly indica dominant strain like GDP.
I thought of this the last 3 weeks while waiting:dude-knocking:

Late to the show Farmer but I’m gonna stick around if that’s cool. Interested in the MMS stuff. Got some of the PuTang and another called crystal castles that I can’t find any info on. It was a freebie.

Late to the show Farmer but I’m gonna stick around if that’s cool. Interested in the MMS stuff. Got some of the PuTang and another called crystal castles that I can’t find any info on. It was a freebie.
Glad to have you Magoo, crystal castles was a pack he had up to recently he discontinued it and handed the rest out as a freebie I have the info I’ll post in a few for ya! I’ll also be running putang next :high-five: :passitleft:

Day 32

So the twin was separated and the girls were moved up to the 10’s. Good TP and tea with roots and we’re getting ready to let these girls spread
Before and after:high-five::passitleft::morenutes:
7622BA25-B47E-44A9-803A-4C13E201CD42.jpeg
4DFFEF15-0C79-4D04-B2AA-AE9891E270ED.jpeg
B11D27DA-0458-4CA3-9F61-3266FADAE889.jpeg
78C92141-3367-4220-8AE4-92F3472D1504.jpeg

Crystal Castles - Prayer Tower Sativa #2 x Salmon River OG
Crystal Castles is an extremely high yielding, potent variety with delicious notes of bubblegum and chocolate cream with heavily coated resinous colas. A very pleasant and powerful high, introspective chatty and social to psychedelic and long lasting. They grow with a sturdy frame and produce giant flowers which are always extra impressive. Finishes in approximately 8 weeks, can be taken longer or shorter depending on preference. Very commercially viable, and enjoyable for the pickiest connoisseurs. A combination of our very special, uplifting and delicious Prayer Tower #2 female, and the heavy Salmon River OG male.

Flavor: Bubblegum, Chocolate, Sweet, Lightly Floral/Fruity
Effect: Thoughtful, introspective, social, talkative, psychedelic.
Flower Time: 8-9 weeks
Yield: Super Heavy
Height: Medium-Tall
20% Thc.
Heres the info on crystal castles! I've seen these grown quite a bit always very nice :passitleft:

Crystal Castles is an extremely high yielding, potent variety with delicious notes of bubblegum and chocolate cream with heavily coated resinous colas. A very pleasant and powerful high, introspective chatty and social to psychedelic and long lasting. They grow with a sturdy frame and produce giant flowers which are always extra impressive. Finishes in approximately 8 weeks, can be taken longer or shorter depending on preference. Very commercially viable, and enjoyable for the pickiest connoisseurs. A combination of our very special, uplifting and delicious Prayer Tower #2 female, and the heavy Salmon River OG male.

20% Thc.
Heres the info on crystal castles! I've seen these grown quite a bit always very nice :passitleft:
Sounds like a good time to me

20% Thc.
Sounds like a winner!

I transplanted at lights on, the ladies look good to me, I’m sure after a rest they will all be standing up happy! The Napoli Blue is back left and looks surprisingly great fo being separated
Had to raise the heat a little got cold here last night and the text temps dropped to 74
5778E0FD-019F-43A7-BA8B-2BB3AF5E92D3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom