Four Fine Fall Phillies

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! "People all over the world, join in, on the love train, Love train!" The OJ's made a great song there with Love Train.
Yesterday was 7 days of flowering and they have made some changes. Stretching is more for some than others. Bud sites are becoming more obvious. So far so good. If you want to see the day zero pic, it's on page 62. There's been some growth.
First is the whole tent's growth.
Strawberry Cough would have filled the whole tent if she had a chance. She's vigorous as all get out.
CBD Cream and Cheese is booming along. She's regaining some color and stretching well.
White Rhino is stretching the slowest but has great form and is the most steady grower. Mostly all ahead easy.
Gorilla Bomb is a fighter. She resisted 90% of my efforts to make her conform to my scrog lifestyle this run. She's very happy and booming in her own way.
Let Love Rock you and your special peoples world today and always!

If I have 70 ambient and I think I can get a few free degrees I have to try.
Are they on the concrete floor? If so, the floor is cooling the tent (while the ambient area is warmed by your house). If you have a germinating mat laying around, throw it in there...it adds a few degrees and will add to the root ball temps...I use 2 large ones full time for my tent. :)

And even with them I still get down to high 50's...

Are they on the concrete floor? If so, the floor is cooling the tent. If you have a germinating mat laying around, throw it in there...it adds a few degrees and will add to the root ball temps...I use 2 large ones full time for my tent.
That's a good idea Blew. I have some mats. What I did previously was insulate the floor. I'm coming to conclude the tent is in a place in the basement that's not the best. There's a sliding glass door right next to one side and a double window on another side. The cool air radiates from those two places. I'll try that next winter run.

That's a good idea Blew. I have some mats. What I did previously was insulate the floor. I'm coming to conclude the tent is in a place in the basement that's not the best. There's a sliding glass door right next to one side and a double window on another side. The cool air radiates from those two places. I'll try that next winter run.
Likewise, I put my tent next to the sliding glass door because that's what humans do...gravitate towards a good view! I didn't insulate and only have 1/4" of vinyl between the concrete and the plants. The mats really saved the day...

Highya SO, It's always nice to have a good grow going, and have a plan to make things better next time. Temp plays a big role in the ladies growing environment. That's the biggest reason I only grow in the summer now.

Happy Valentines Day to you and yours, and to all who flow through! Cheers

Highya SO, It's always nice to have a good grow going, and have a plan to make things better next time. Temp plays a big role in the ladies growing environment. That's the biggest reason I only grow in the summer now.

Happy Valentines Day to you and yours, and to all who flow through! Cheers
Happy Valentines day to you and yours Bode!

Happy V day Guys and Gals ! Hope every one is happy , Plants are looking great Otter that damn strawberry C is kicking !! Funny shit the other week planted that Californian seed and well after i knocked the damn thing over twice (last time dirt everywhere ) seed ?? well i dumped it out next day to try and find it with NO luck , well shit planted a GSC auto same dirt same stupid cup with the small bottom . Brought in the house for safety Put under bulb , then in front room on fire place mantel to be warmer . Next few days plant popped up on the side of the container (inside) what the fuck how did the seed get over there well it didn't the Cookies came up shortly after now i have the two to deal with and i need to finish up in April ((( No way )))) Inside to outside is my option About to harvest my avatar HaHA :lot-o-toke:

Happy V day Guys and Gals ! Hope every one is happy , Plants are looking great Otter that damn strawberry C is kicking !! Funny shit the other week planted that Californian seed and well after i knocked the damn thing over twice (last time dirt everywhere ) seed ?? well i dumped it out next day to try and find it with NO luck , well shit planted a GSC auto same dirt same stupid cup with the small bottom . Brought in the house for safety Put under bulb , then in front room on fire place mantel to be warmer . Next few days plant popped up on the side of the container (inside) what the fuck how did the seed get over there well it didn't the Cookies came up shortly after now i have the two to deal with and i need to finish up in April ((( No way )))) Inside to outside is my option About to harvest my avatar HaHA :lot-o-toke:
That's a good one!

Back
Top Bottom