For My Appreciation!

Let's do this!

20241013_171710.jpg

All pH seems to be around the same except the top right which is very high I don't know what you call the color on the other three I say close to 6 I'd say their pH is probably still other than that I don't know what else you're asking of me. All I can do is match the color with what's besided on the right to the best of my ability maybe somebody else can give a better judgment on it but that's the best I can get.

If I had to guess take a crack at the numbers I would say top left is around between 5.9 and 6.3
Bottom left seems to be about a tad lower I say about 5.8 5.7
Sadly to say there isn't a color for top right! It Surpasses 7. Whatever! But maybe not I don't know how the color goes maybe it's blue before it hits green if it does it probably still needs to be just a tad lower if I had to guess on this one I'd say probably between 6.9 and 7.2
Bottom right I'd say about the same as bottom left between 5.8 and 5.7 this one might make it to 5.9

I don't know what else you're asking of me.
Pics don't always show accurate colors so I was looking for this:
If I had to guess take a crack at the numbers I would say top left is around between 5.9 and 6.3
Bottom left seems to be about a tad lower I say about 5.8 5.7
Sadly to say there isn't a color for top right! It Surpasses 7. Whatever! But maybe not I don't know how the color goes maybe it's blue before it hits green if it does it probably still needs to be just a tad lower if I had to guess on this one I'd say probably between 6.9 and 7.2
Bottom right I'd say about the same as bottom left between 5.8 and 5.7 this one might make it to 5.9
:thanks: So are you thinking of adding lime to the lower end and sulfur to the really high one, or are you thinking the damage is from the calmag you added a while back?
And I'm no expert at these things because I never fuck with pH so it's a really really big guesstimate here that I'm probably fucking screwed I should just go ahead and chop it all up for a fucking loss and carry on
It's no more a loss than the NLa, which you grew through to harvest. Of course that completely depends on your patience, interest, and whether you're okay with paying for dispensary weed while you try again. ;)

Pics don't always show accurate colors so I was looking for this:

:thanks: So are you thinking of adding lime to the lower end and sulfur to the really high one, or are you thinking the damage is from the calmag you added a while back?

It's no more a loss than the NLa, which you grew through to harvest. Of course that completely depends on your patience, interest, and whether you're okay with paying for dispensary weed while you try again. ;)
Well I know I got to add more lime to the three question is how much. And I guess I might have to buy some sulfur for the top right Don't know how long that'll take to get but it's from the same company that I got the lime from at Amazon so their products seem to be good.

All these bad little bitches are going to continue on I'm not getting rid of them I don't give a fuck if all the least fall off long as my butts still get fat! And some nice ass buds in there I ain't about to fucking give up on them!

Don't know about the calcium magnesium it's the only thing I can really think of besides that high humidity and I'm wondering now that if that filter I placed outside took everything out of the fucking water and they ain't been getting nothing so I switched back to tap water.

Back
Top Bottom