For My Appreciation!

Looking more shittier and shittier everyday💀🪓 dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum......

20241012_200803.jpg

20241012_200658.jpg

20241012_200651.jpg

20241012_200649.jpg

20241012_200645.jpg

20241012_200638.jpg

20241012_200634.jpg

Honestly I don't know what the fuck happened to those plants unless it was that calcium magnesium and iron. I don't know if it could have been the lights the lights was never no close than 14 in and I've never had it past 60%! Temperature never exceed a 82°humidity was like 70 something percent for like 5 days straight though!

Looking at my pictures I'm kind of seeing a swath in the middle That's where the highest PPFD were to be.. but the lower plant on the bottom left the one that's been the run hell she even got no light at all sitting on top of her I just moved it over on top of the big one then that way for some time it looks like her buds is dying out. Wish I had another light to put on top of her but it is what it is. She was at least getting 200 PPFD. Lmao I was so unprepared for four plants three I could deal with I had enough lights.

I really just don't know what happened with these motherfuckers and honestly I'm ready to just jump it down and not grow for about a year or so...

But I really want to see what this problem is and try to figure it out so there's no nothing's going to be like it in the future. I've never tested my pH water that I'm feeding my plants I never test runoff.

I've been told don't worry about pH that the fox farm soil will adjust it I think that's bullshit! So far most the bags of the Happy frog is definitely not what they say it is as far as the pH goes! It's always low. I fucked that water meter up The tails if your plants water level and shit is supposed to look at pH as well but I don't know if I can trust it but I bought another one fuck it cuz I fucked the other one up by sticking it in the water when they told me not to! Cuz I had just got through water in my plants and I stuck that motherfucker down then and it said they was dry and I've been going by that meter for a few for pretty much this whole grow I usually wait till it says normal then I water. Boy that I fucked up not knowing that meter wasn't working I can't lift the plants because I'm fucking them up when they touch the fucking net! I cannot win for losing in a fucking scrog! But I did this for my buddy because I've been promising him I'm half-ass tempted to unscrog these bitches. Only problem with that is too much fucking work! So they're set in like Flynn if their pH is fucked up and they need a flush they're definitely not going to fucking get it...

So it is what it is.............

I got to find some good pH meter to invest in hell at this point
https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instru...-Accuracy/dp/B01ENFOHN8/?tag=420magazine0f-20

$32 and it comes with 4.0 and 7.0 calibration solution. Only other thing to buy is storage solution:

https://www.amazon.com/Biopharm-Ele...-Suitable/dp/B074G37V12/?tag=420magazine0f-20
Honestly I don't know what the fuck happened to those plants unless it was that calcium magnesium and iron.
Is that what is consistent between this grow and the NL auto that looked the same? How did the NLa smoke btw?
I've been told don't worry about pH that the fox farm soil will adjust it I think that's bullshit!
It absolutely will buffer the pH, but if it's 5.7ph out of the bag then it's going to buffer to 5.7 no matter the pH of the water you use. Lime is the answer there, and testing before you use it (as I outlined earlier) will make sure that pH isn't a problem.

https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instru...-Accuracy/dp/B01ENFOHN8/?tag=420magazine0f-20

$32 and it comes with 4.0 and 7.0 calibration solution. Only other thing to buy is storage solution:

https://www.amazon.com/Biopharm-Ele...-Suitable/dp/B074G37V12/?tag=420magazine0f-20

Is that what is consistent between this grow and the NL auto that looked the same? How did the NLa smoke btw?

It absolutely will buffer the pH, but if it's 5.7ph out of the bag then it's going to buffer to 5.7 no matter the pH of the water you use. Lime is the answer there, and testing before you use it (as I outlined earlier) will make sure that pH isn't a problem.
smoked ok no complaints. i think it could have went an extra two weeks. no clue on the same. but i did feed that plant as well the cal n mag n iron....

Back
Top Bottom