For My Appreciation!

On another hot note thank God I am so happy look at the humidity in my house!🤘 Monitor that shit bro 🤳 I wonder what my tents looking like. Imagine the're hungry little girls let's see about feeding them tonight shouldn't have to worry about any lime another two or three days time hell they're already looking better I think anyways. I think the humidity was playing a big factor I mean hell 70% in that tent it had to been very uncomfortable.

20241007_172732.jpg

I know they're only in 6 week of flower but what the hell would cause the bottom leaves to just fall off and all you got to do is barely touch it? Is it natural at that age getting very little light down there and a lot colder down that way
👍Yeah it's a natural process.

👍Yeah it's a natural process.
honestly i never paid attention to that b 4. i just checked everything this time for possible or no current problem. do know what ph im given them when i water never really worried about that. but i always up pot with fresh happy frog n dynamico...

Not having enough water to reach all the roots at the bottom of the pot will also make the plant lose leaves.

Why not wait a few days to see if the lime is working. Seems too soon to me. :hmmmm:
great! im tired rather just take pics n feed!

First I would like to demonstrate per agreement the cakeiness of sour g! So we take time and appreciate this beautiful bud that is building into something big and thick that I will be able to hide an aerosol can behind!

20241007_232254.jpg
Contest photo right here sweetmeat

Back
Top Bottom