For My Appreciation!

Your older grows didn't show this kind of leaf damage but recent ones have, so the thing to do is figure out what changed between the two. Different or reused soil, different nutes, changes in RH and temps, location in your room, different lights...whatever it is these leaves look exactly like the some of the ones from the Seedsman grow last year (was it the Northern Lights?):

20231230_194705-jpg.3502509

Can't be a coincidence.

The soil that I made the test in last night is still sitting here nothing wrong with it I don't think you got the lids on it still slurry do you think I can use it again today I want to retest?
If you want to confirm the last results start with new soil.
I just don't know how much lime to give to those three plants. Navy three more tablespoons? 6 who knows..
I'd start with .5 Tbs/gallon of soil.
I would love to grow one all the way out 100% with no complications
I would start by taking a solo cup of the soil you're going to use, water it to runoff, wait 4 days, and then slurry test it. That way at least you'll know the pH going in. I find the FFHF I use is in the high 5s rather then the 6.3-6.8 they say it's going to be.
Tell us what bottle? I meant toss
I meant to keep the cal mag bottle since there may be a time it will come in handy.

Your older grows didn't show this kind of leaf damage but recent ones have, so the thing to do is figure out what changed between the two. Different or reused soil, different nutes, changes in RH and temps, location in your room, different lights...whatever it is these leaves look exactly like the some of the ones from the Seedsman grow last year (was it the Northern Lights?):

20231230_194705-jpg.3502509

Can't be a coincidence.

If you want to confirm the last results start with new soil.

I'd start with .5 Tbs/gallon of soil.

I would start by taking a solo cup of the soil you're going to use, water it to runoff, wait 4 days, and then slurry test it. That way at least you'll know the pH going in. I find the FFHF I use is in the high 5s rather then the 6.3-6.8 they say it's going to be.

I meant to keep the cal mag bottle since there may be a time it will come in handy.
thats a auto! pics i have up of old sour g does show it. i posted pics of em last night.

But it didn't used to happen and now it's happening consistently, which means it's a new-but-consistent change. So figuring out what changed would be a good way to try to pin down the cause.
Am I sure would love to know what the hell's causing it got to be that damn Cassie on magnesium I gave them

That damn plan on the bottom left so small compared to the others I think I'm going to unscrog her Stick a Poe on her fucking dirt and tire branches up to it and lollipop what's underneath it ain't going to amount to anything. I mean damn looking at that top view she's small as fuck

These plants are all over each other no wonder they're going through what they're going through I didn't know they was all over left in each other that damn much look how far Miss Taco has stretched over until the other one on the right! The tip of the red line from the wall.. yeah fuck those pH meters! I got some of those capsules left and one of those testy thingies I'll just take the soil right out of it and do that little test thingy and we can match it with the color thingy and be done with the whole damn thingy!! I'd say they needed lime anyways there's a little pH issue going on I know it's what it is but I had a lime so hopefully it's corrected. Anyways they don't look too shabby I see bulking. And new growth so there's that..

20241006_191224.jpg

20241006_191558.jpg

20241006_191549.jpg

20241006_191538.jpg

20241006_191249.jpg

20241006_191240.jpg

Back
Top Bottom