For My Appreciation!

Don't toss the bottle, you never know when it actually will come in handy.

Are you going to add lime to the three low ones?
Sure enough brother but let me ask you something first The soil that I made the test in last night is still sitting here nothing wrong with it I don't think you got the lids on it still slurry do you think I can use it again today I want to retest? If not I really ain't worried about it I just wanting to see you but I just don't know how much lime to give to those three plants. Navy three more tablespoons? 6 who knows..
But still they're not looking all too shabby.

And honestly to answer my question about the calcium magnesium and iron that I put in it I only did that because I started seeing funny shit on the leaf and I thought they was going to be needing it like last time or whatever the hell that caused it the last time cuz as you remember the last that I named Bill And you was in there as well they're all leaves got fucked up looking the same way why do I go through shit like that for them leaves look like that with sour g I got to find out what the hell it is they need to make some to not do that and what's causing them to do that. Because they are very beautiful big robust plants and I would love to grow one all the way out 100% with no complications so my next grow will be a sour g and a 20 gallon pot dead center of that fucking tent maybe even a 30 gallon! I will make sure I got all three levels of the pH calibrator solution I don't know where the hell I did with that 7.0 but I wish I had it it was a whole fucking bottle! So now I'm only working with 4.0 and 10.0. And yes that meter read 4.0 for the longest time I just forgot to take a picture and pull it out and put it back in there 10 minutes later and that's what it read.

But anyways you get the gist really good strain of marijuana I hate to see it go through anything maybe if I not super crop one time see if that does any different That's the only thing I haven't really done I'm super cropped every sour g it is! I have never not super crop one... Maybe that's it.

But I'm making nutrient solution tonight and I'm going to pH it for the hell of it honestly I believe I got three different pH meters and if I do you know what that means I want three different points of view on what I'm pouring into that dirt! I got the two that you got a calibrate and I got the one that you stick down in the dirt that says don't put in water but I did it anyways and it still fucking works! So there's that

But I honestly don't know if that hurt them cuz I didn't give him no other nutrients with that. I really believe it was at high fucking ass humidity cuz that shit was high as fuck one day it was 70% in there temperature was only 80 but damn that humidity I did not like seeing that..
❤️ I hear alot of noise coming from this thread, but don't see much reason for concern! 🤔

To ME... High humidity can explain most of your leaf issues. Mixed in with only traces of heat/light stress.

Personally, I would keep an eye on Humidity, say Funck the traces of heat/light stress, and increase the PPFD. And grab another 40 and CHILL!

If you check my Tent Girls, you will see I pulled ALL the Big Fans, and the Buds are Building!

I grow for Budz, not leaf. You have enough fan leaves to provide EVERYTHING you need to get to a Sweet Harvest! ❤️

❤️ I hear alot of noise coming from this thread, but don't see much reason for concern! 🤔

To ME... High humidity can explain most of your leaf issues. Mixed in with only traces of heat/light stress.

Personally, I would keep an eye on Humidity, say Funck the traces of heat/light stress, and increase the PPFD. And grab another 40 and CHILL!

If you check my Tent Girls, you will see I pulled ALL the Big Fans, and the Buds are Building!

I grow for Budz, not leaf. You have enough fan leaves to provide EVERYTHING you need to get to a Sweet Harvest! ❤️
I try to encourage everyone that despite chicken littles admonition that the sky is falling you have nothing to worry about they rarely listen :) the successes, failures and learning are all helpful. And it’s the only way to discern who’s full of shit vs who’s not :) enjoy the journey

back 2 normal! 1000ml!

51mxTQmM5DL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom