Five's Huge Blue Dream Perpetual In 2 Tents - 1700+ LED Watts - Soil - Nutes

Wtf? Where did that come from? Lol.
When the farm animals show up, I'm outta here.

Sorry cajun, I was playing off your statement that you have blue dream coming out the wazoo.

I may have crossed the line, if so I apologize sincerely.

Sorry cajun, I was playing off your statement that you have blue dream coming out the wazoo.

I may have crossed the line, if so I apologize sincerely.

Well, I'm actually into sheep if that helps?
You sure weren't out of line though.

Quick update for you guys, pics tomorrow.

Last night they got just water with a little silica, a half gallon each. Today I pulled both of the 6 band Mars lights out and replaced them with my 8 band 900 watt G8 led..this thing is so flipping bright. Lol. It pulls about 600 from the wall, up from around 440 watts. I'm pushing veg into week 7..

They are coming it's too early here still lol! They LOVE the new light by the way, it's already noticeable in just one day. More growth explosions, it's even more vigorous now. I have it set at 31" from the tops, I will eventually have it around 25" if they can handle it..

Things are going to move fast in the next week.. Clones will need to be cut, veg tent setup, more ducting, fans, defol lower parts, and finish the 5x5 scrog. I found out I now have a supply of RO water, I've been using disstilled. Moving forward this should be even better!

In the meantime while I have to wait to take pictures I'll share a video of what I'll be working on testing. I bought 2 48" t-5 reflectors that hold a single t-5 bulb each. These are going in the flower tent as supple lighting. (still need to figure out what flower t-5 bulb works best) I bought some special uva/uvb t-5 bulbs that's will go on for the last 2 weeks of flower. The theory is that it increases thc. Plants at higher elevation produce more thc because the uva/uvb rays are more present. There is less natural filtering due to the evavation. The plant makes more resin to protect itself as explained in the video below. Everything about it makes sense so I'll be using the fixture as supplement red light for 6 weeks of flower, then switch the special bulbs for the last 2 weeks. It's going to help...how much we will have to see!! My 900 watt is hung center, on each side I have a 48" t-5 fixture. Coverage in the 5x5 should be maximized.

Anyway here is the video backed by 6 years of on hands testing..the model I'm following. *Side note. Any recommendations on red flower t-5 bulbs? :thanks:
How To Increase Marijuana THC Potency 5% UVA UVB Lights - YouTube

My T5HO bloom bulbs are 2900K, vita bloom or something like that. They worked well I used 2, 6500K and 6, 2900K and got a good yield. 2x2 area and three 24w 5000K bulbs hanging from T5 fixture. Nice light setup BTW.

Cheers

Thanks for the info, looked into those and found some 3000k for like under $6 each lol. That's cheap! I'll go that rout and place an order this weekend!

Update with pic as promised! I just did a heavy defo + lollipop and took a large amount of the undergrowth off. They are much more open now and should take off even faster. I'll give them a week of recovery and we will see how they look next weekend. Week 6 of veg is complete.

G8 900 watt led is up. T-5 fixtures setup and hung only, off for now.

image35913.jpg
image35914.jpg
image35916.jpg
image35917.jpg
image35919.jpg
image35918.jpg

Sweet! Great looking girls.

Bob

Thanks! I tried to get a undershot of the node spacing but even with the method sevens it's rough under that light.. All are around 1", some even less! The next round of pictures I'll flip on the t-5's to try and get clearer HD pics. The main stem is thicker than my thumb and I'm pretty sure they loved the lollipop I did this morning. I took a TON of fluff off the bottoms..The energy to keep that amount of plant matter alive should redirect this week and explode them..I'm so excited lol.

The next watering will be the start of flower nutes as the ff schedule says, just a much weaker dose of course. Today the DIY co2 got a recharge as well and a few more lst on some branches..

Anyone else not buying that this is his 1st grow?!
Lol.
Joking. Really excellent grow my friend. Keep them green.

:circle-of-love: Thank you so much, it means a lot! It's my first shot in literally 10-11 years, no joke! I spent a few months back in October-November binge reading everything I could lay my eyes on here, just reading. Most high traffic journals, completed and even ones in progress. I watched pretty much every YouTube video as well, the popular ones anyway haha. I took all the things that looked like they worked and that appealed to me...now I'm trying really hard to apply it. A lot is calculated guessing, but it's working out so far. I think I gave them too much cal mag, the past 2 weeks I've backed off on it. Too much N but it looks like I caught it in time.

Yeah there he was with no traffic saying if he needed a hand etc lol. ) then bam! He fly's out the gate growing like a pro ;)

Awesome work my friend :)

This means a lot as well! :circle-of-love: thank you! There were some times when they just looked sad as hell and the fim stunt had me thinking they stopped growing..they bounce back strong. I think a lot has to do with the strain aswell, that's one main reason why I picked it.

Yeah fully agreed. You can see he did his homework thoroughly. It helps when this is a genuine passion and not just chucking seeds and hoping for the best.

Excellent work bud! Also, you will be amazed at the vigour and change in the plants once you flip to 12/12. Especially when they are as healthy as these girls clearly are.

Yeah fully agreed. You can see he did his homework thoroughly. It helps when this is a genuine passion and not just chucking seeds and hoping for the best.

Excellent work bud! Also, you will be amazed at the vigour and change in the plants once you flip to 12/12. Especially when they are as healthy as these girls clearly are.

Thank you for the encouragement! I can't wait for flowering, I'm so excited you have no idea lol. I'm just as excited to attempt cloning and kick off my veg tent. A lot will be happening by this weeks end!

:welcome:

Just a small update of what's going on today..pumping air into the next feed! I'll let this sit for the next 12 hours, double check the ph then give them a half gallon each tonight before the lights go out. It's the first feeding with open sesame. It's also got a half dose of the great white, just to make sure my roots are all they can be by the time I filp to 12/12. A week into 12/12 they will get another small dose of the great white, then I'll cut it off after that.. PPM was around 1050.

They look happier than ever since I did the heavy trim under my new light. Can't wait to see what this week brings!

image35926.jpg

Good day everyone! Five here with a 48 hour update after the heavy lollipop, 12 hours since being fed, and a few days under the 900..they look happier then ever! I'm thinking this weekend will for sure be the flip to 12/12.. I took a bunch of pictures some came out better and a little closer to see their health! Enjoy!
:420:

image35928.jpg
image35929.jpg
image35930.jpg
image35932.jpg
image35933.jpg
image35934.jpg
image35935.jpg
image35936.jpg
image35937.jpg
image35938.jpg

This is my DIY co2.. One gallon gets blown around by the intake, the other is fed through a line into a fan that gently blows on top of the canopy..weekly recharges. Pretty simple setup and cheap..
image35931.jpg

Back
Top Bottom