First Try At LST With My Durban Poison Baby!

20180907_230640.jpg

I dont have a tent, but have a full extra bedroom at my disposal, using a big sealed closet for flowering. Have a second extra bedroom, but my wifey was like..."no....you already take up enough room,,how many damn plants do you need?"...lol

I dont have a tent, but have a full extra bedroom at my disposal, using a big sealed closet for flowering. Have a second extra bedroom, but my wifey was like..."no....you already take up enough room,,how many damn plants do you need?"...lol
Lol yea mine gave in.. after awhile she understood my passion for this shit..an if u got the space bro use it.. it's a very rewarding hobby..lol

And I learned the hard way...thought since my 600watt led was so cool I could have it close to the girls...sunburnt a couple of them....then went to at least 2 foot above. Live and learn.

Lol yea mine gave in.. after awhile she understood my passion for this shit..an if u got the space bro use it.. it's a very rewarding hobby..lol
lol..I like that, but you come tell my wife you are taking the bed and dresser and all that out of another room to make room for my plants...I already took her sewing room over...good thing she loves me!!!...lol

lol..I like that, but you come tell my wife you are taking the bed and dresser and all that out of another room to make room for my plants...I already took her sewing room over...good thing she loves me!!!...lol
Lol funny we deal wi
Wish my son was still here to do this. Was his dream. But he is looking down from above.
Sucks man I'm sorry here that, but it doing it..so in a way ur living alittle for him when u grow u know.. I have 3 sons.. they are 2 6 an 7 an a 5 year old girl, two oldest boys are mine from a previous an she got the other two, but we make it work, I've bin threw hell an made it back alive, everyone I've lost I owe that much more life I have to live for them an so do you... keep growing it helps!

When we used to do closet setups with crappy lights (circa 1980) we had a hospital dripper that dripped into a big can of baking soda every few minutes to make co2. Think we got that idea from High Times magazine. Don't recall how much it helped, but we did it...lol.

When we used to do closet setups with crappy lights (circa 1980) we had a hospital dripper that dripped into a big can of baking soda every few minutes to make co2. Think we got that idea from High Times magazine. Don't recall how much it helped, but we did it...lol.
Yes you can make a (reactor) with couple plastic bottles an hoses an vinegar an bake, but I just buy exhale bags good for 6 months, in a poorly vented hight temp room like my veg room..works great I noticed 24hours after I activated the bag plants were happy! 100% stand by any increase in co2 above the plants..

My mother-in-law and her sister have been here a couple nights. I wake up and my grow room door was ajar. Hmmm. So they ask me to show them my mother plant after seeing the clones veggin. My mother in law and her sister gave me a big hug, (they are both in their late 70's). My mother in laws son used for medical purposes until the pain was too much and he cashed out this year.

Attachments

• DSCF1279.JPG
    DSCF1279.JPG
    986.9 KB · Views: 21
After cutting a little piece of thick paper to wedge beside my camera card in my card reader for my Sony I can post better pics again...cheap assed china card reader!

Back
Top Bottom