First Try At LST With My Durban Poison Baby!

Well. anyway...as you can see..went to using Gorilla tape and mason line for my lst training....I found it is nice because I can peel the tape back...pull the twine down for some tension and re-stick it......like Pennywise said.."hillbilly ingenuity"...lol!..but I have a lot to learn, and have been having fun!

Well...I went to 12/12...not worried so much about an overabundant harvest...most important thing is I learned topping and fimming and low stress training....and I know I can still clone!!!!..AND I have clones being trained and they can't veg forever. Couple picks of the clones and mommy!!
DSCF1218.JPG
DSCF1213.JPG
DSCF1215.JPG

And I made some brownies for a close friend. Her hubby has cancer...so used some of my northern lights for the butter. I figure if he can get some appetite back and sleep well with what I did then that's good. I went easy so he can really use it for medicinal purposes. Fingers crossed.

And with my Coleman cloner I made (LED) I have been getting 1 1/2 inch roots in 7 days flat. So since my tomato plants are about done I figured I would clone one and have an indoor plant to try to train. Suppose it will work?
DSCF1253.JPG

Funny story..I adore my niece...she drinks a wine cooler every now and then...that's it. She is a manager at a major store. She came to the house..."ummm...I need to talk to you". Ok I said, what's up? She said "Mom gave me one of your brownies, I want to buy all you have, I can deal with life with those". I said NO I am NOT a dealer, I just share. So I gave her 12 brownies and a pint of cannabutter so she could make her own. That was a week or so ago...and she isn't depressed anymore. I don't smoke myself, I only do edibles....so I I know how she feels.

Back
Top Bottom