First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

I had trouble with the leafs bleaching and called the manufactor (Advanced LED) and they told me for seedling to put the light at 30 inches till they get used to it

Nice set up, sounds like you've got it under control now. I would hold off on both the led and the hps until they are a little older and more able to handle that kind of intense light. If you really want to use those now, put them further away and slowly lower while watching for any signs of bleaching or burning or wilting. Good luck!

My thoughts exactly NEPharmer. I'm gona let them grow for at least 3 weeks before introducing anything other than CFL's. I currently have 2 65W CFL's/plant, and they are LOVING it lol! Their leaves are all spiked up and aiming for the light lol. I raise it an inch for every inch they grow to keep their stretching "kinda" under control. I'm so glad to have all you guys aboard and watching, thanks a lot! all the feedback is very much appreciated..

:welcome:

Updates: I don't want to overdo it with pictures, but I'm noticing growth every day :yummy:

The little leaves on every stem base are getting bigger on the bluberry, she's looking bushy already! Trans Siberian is rocking the spiked up leaves look and it suits her very well lol.. and La Diva is catching up to her older sisters, I noticed some nice growth going on.. And finally, the seeds I started germinating already popped a taproot and I'm tossing them in the soil tonight :)!

Thanks for following, cheers!

Trans Siberian at 2 weeks:
IMG_120311.JPG
IMG_12048.JPG

AutoBlueberry at 2 weeks:
IMG_120510.JPG
IMG_120612.JPG

La Diva at 12 days:
IMG_120714.JPG
IMG_120813.JPG

Update: Vigorous growth lol, the plants are getting very bushy from the inside. They're filling up with leaves you can barely see the stem. I also noticed preflowers on the blueberry today so I'm waiting till she strips and confirms her femininity lol..

The seeds have not sprouted yet. If they're anything like their sisters, I'm expecting sprouts by the end of this day. Will update whenever they take off :)!

Cheers, and thanks for following :grinjoint:

Thank you so much man! You're gona LOVE your siberian, she has so much personality lol! People think it's crazy talk but she really does haha. I woke up to a new sprout today. Say hello to baby- Flash Babylon Automatic:

IMG_12117.JPG

Update: Added a 6 inch desk fan inside the tent to improve air circulation. Temps were messing with me today. When I added all my CFL setup, 10 65/55 Watt Bulbs, temps got up to 81. Hopefully this will help a little by pushing some heat off those little CFL ballasts.

Update: fan worked like a charm, back to a comfy 77 degrees. Even my radiant temps went down, I guess all that radiant heat was coming from the ballasts. Btw, it was just a clip on desk fan from walmart, $10. I'll take a picture of the whole family setup tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom