First Grow Journal - G-13 - Pineapple Express - SOG - 2016

rameraze

Good day 420er's

I have decided to write a grow journal. This will be my 2nd grow. The first I did a C-99 grow in a homemade grow tent. It turned out really well and I enjoyed and am still enjoying the smoke. I hope that with everyone's advice I can get a better understanding and yield out of this grow. I have purchased a 4x4 grow tent and a 6" inline fan/Carbon filter for this new grow.

What strain is it? Sativa hybrid

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Still in seed 2 days.

This will be a Indoor grow

Soil or Hydro? I am using a 50/50 mix of Coco and Sunshine mix #4 one will be in a 10 gal cloth pot and another in a 5 gal Cloth pot. I would like to see if the pot size really matters with a SOG method, plus I only had the cash for those 2 pots. damn wife only gave $20...LOL

Size of light? I will be using a 1000W MH bulb for Veg and flower.I also have a 600W LED I may use when I start to flower, But im not sure yet if it will be worth it.

Temp of Room. My last grow in a 4 x 4 grow tent I found the max temp was about 28 or 29. I do worry abit as I am growing in the basement and winter is soon approaching. I will most likely have my lights on at night to help with the heating over night.

How often are you watering? I will water at least once a week using the REMO nuit line and when needed with just plain water.

I do have a question which I am trying to figure out. With the SOG method how will it be possible to Flush my plants when I need to? I wont be able to move the pots at all. I will need to jimmy something up to be able to slid out the run off water. Any ideas would be awesome.

Once I get the seedlings in pots and such I will be posting some pics of my room and all the love that goes into it.

Happy 420 everyone. :thanks:

And so it begins. I am really surprised that these have grown this much in just 5 days. I put the seeds in on Friday afternoon. The first one popped up from the soil yesterday morning.

20161019_074127.jpg
20161019_074122.jpg
20161019_074119.jpg

If you SOG, perhaps look into auto water system? So basically youd have to install hose running thru all of the pots.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I thought of that. Funds are bit tight atm to get a Auto Water system, I was thinking of getting a wet/dry shop vac and just suck the water out of the basin under it. Or I may just use plain water on the last 2 weeks of bloom. My last grow I used the Remo nuits but didn't flush them 2 weeks before, after I tried the smoke I realized that I should have, the smoke wasnt as smooth as I thought it would have been. So I will be flushing this time.

You could make a diy, dude. Buy a submersible pump, a suitable hose and maybe a bucket. I made one myself wherw I basically simply punctured holes along the hose where the pots are located. Easy. I think that would cost you 50usd max?

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just an update on my grow. This is Day 11 from seed. They look like they are growing quite nice. I also put up a pick of the SOG net that I made yesterday. Im getting excited to see how all this works.

20161025_103012.jpg
20161025_103004.jpg
20161025_102957.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Hello everyone I apologize for not getting some photo and an update sooner. I just started a new job the last 2 weeks, So I have been focusing on that. Also there really wasn't mush to post about. However and update is needed. David Bowman, I actually had this on my agenda today todo.

So the last 4 weeks I have been trimming and topping. I have pretty much trimmed the fan leaves off these beauties every 3 days. I have topped 3 times and water every Wednesday using the Remo Nuit schedule. I think they look great so far, except for this morning, I went down and noticed that they were abit yellowish and had some rusty spots on one leaf. I remember reading in a post that if using coco you need to watch your Cal/Mag and may have to increase the amount you give. Remo says to use 8ml every week for each gallon of water, which I have been. This morning I gave abit more water and added another 3ml of MagNifiCal. I think they look alot better this evening with the extra added. I still have about 2 more weeks of Veg to train my stems though the SCROG then onto Veg.

20161125_173300.jpg

20161125_173306.jpg

20161125_173300.jpg

20161125_173341.jpg

If anyone has any advice on how to better this grow. Please feel free to offer, I am open to anything.

Anyways I need a PUFF or 3. I will be more diligent on keeping some updates going weekly, Expecially as this thing really takes off.

Also take a look at those stems.. They are some thick.

Back
Top Bottom