First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

Good morning everyone. Humboldt dream 2024 week 3 of flower out of 10 I'm going to give the babushkas some nutrients today. (Unsulphered black strap molasses) and (Fox Farms flower mix)

20240823_094615.jpg

1000003217.jpg
how often should I be giving my plants nutrients in the flower stage? They look healthy right now only giving them nutrients twice a week any suggestions or help would be appreciated I'm trying to get the most out of my cannabinoids and terpenes/flavor.

Tomorrow morning I'll do another pest inspection and spray around the plants with my soap garlic spray. Also does anyone have any ideas on how I could support the babushkas? I got some bamboo but not too sure on how I should set it up thinking like a teepee and tie the branches to that with some string.

1000003217.jpg
how often should I be giving my plants nutrients in the flower stage? They look healthy right now only giving them nutrients twice a week any suggestions or help would be appreciated I'm trying to get the most out of my cannabinoids and terpenes/flavor.
Considering they are looking really healthy and not showing any signs of deficiencies, I'd just keep going the way you've been going and not overthink it too much bud

Considering they are looking really healthy and not showing any signs of deficiencies, I'd just keep going the way you've been going and not overthink it too much bud
Appreciate it I think I am overthinking it, 😆 I'm just excited 😊

Tomorrow morning I'll do another pest inspection and spray around the plants with my soap garlic spray. Also does anyone have any ideas on how I could support the babushkas? I got some bamboo but not too sure on how I should set it up thinking like a teepee and tie the branches to that with some string.
You found bamboo stakes long enough to make teepees over those girls?

One right up the center wired to the main stem would probably be easiest. :Namaste:
Otherwise you need scaffolding. :rofl:
Problems Problems 🧐
Hope your having a great weekend Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

One right up the center wired to the main stem would probably be easiest. :Namaste:
Otherwise you need scaffolding. :rofl:
Problems Problems 🧐
Hope your having a great weekend Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Bill just a thought do they really need the support if the weather is good? My bamboo sections are 6 feet tall so they won't do much. If you have a video talking about the wire method I'd appreciate it. I never seen a plant without support so I'm not sure what's going to happen.

You found bamboo stakes long enough to make teepees over those girls?
Not quite 😆 my plants are taller than the bamboo... still working on what I'm going to do for support if you have any thoughts please share.

You’re doing great! You don’t need any help as far as I can see. We all tend to lose our minds a little and throw common sense out the window when we get excited about doing best we can. Flower time is when we can get away with feeding more, especially us organic folks but I always caution everyone not to go overboard. Go for the gusto but also try to keep that soil reusable for future grows too. As for support, I’ve done bamboo, pipe cleaners, string from top of cross bars in tent, whatever it takes. If you have fans running from early stage to help build strength in veg, the less support you’ll require in flower. My .02 cents. Great work!

You’re doing great! You don’t need any help as far as I can see. We all tend to lose our minds a little and throw common sense out the window when we get excited about doing best we can. Flower time is when we can get away with feeding more, especially us organic folks but I always caution everyone not to go overboard. Go for the gusto but also try to keep that soil reusable for future grows too. As for support, I’ve done bamboo, pipe cleaners, string from top of cross bars in tent, whatever it takes. If you have fans running from early stage to help build strength in veg, the less support you’ll require in flower. My .02 cents. Great work!
It's been windy where I live this summer and I have given them enough cal mag to have strong branches so I'm confident they can take some strong weather now I'm just more concerned about the top 50% of the plant where the new growth is more sensitive and could snap I have string I can tie from the tree to the plants to my deck if it gets bad but that's what I got for ideas.

I have seen with my own eyes too when branches naturally break from weight but are still attached they grow even more and you get bigger buds I think it has something to do with the auxin being redistributed to the injured part of the plant. It's why knuckling branches works or lst/hst. So maybe some weight will be good for them have the plants naturally grow as much as possible without support and only support in case of bad weather or high winds. I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks for helping me come to a decision. I'm going to let the plants tell me when they want the support. The important thing is I know what my plans are when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom