Wow you are in the south.
Funny parts of Mexico are north of you.
Actually lots of it!
Country side must be beautiful there.
Hope your having a wonderful weekend.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I'm actually in california but it's basically the same 😆 it gets to 110 here in the summer and I get snow in the winter I'm located in the Sierra Nevada mountains it's very beautiful up here lots of national parks to hike around and mountains to explore always looks amazing up here when it's not on fire.

1000003100.jpg
how are my leafs looking after the aphids?

20240818_121353.jpg

Wow Stark.... I can't wait to see these girls in a month or so.... You're gonna have a nice haul when it does happen. Gonna have some spears of loveliness goin on!! Happy Sunday to you!!😎✌️

Wow Stark.... I can't wait to see these girls in a month or so.... You're gonna have a nice haul when it does happen. Gonna have some spears loveliness goin on!! Happy Sunday to you!! 😎✌️
Thanks man it means alot hearing these compliments 🙏 I'll keep you all posted I'm still learning so if anyone ever sees anything they can point out I would love it. Next year I'm going to space my bags out some more and water less I definitely did over water this year but not to bad.

I'm actually in california but it's basically the same 😆 it gets to 110 here in the summer and I get snow in the winter I'm located in the Sierra Nevada mountains it's very beautiful up here lots of national parks to hike around and mountains to explore always looks amazing up here when it's not on fire.
Ah! Sonora California 🫣
Oops sorry :Namaste:
Too many of them.
It’s sounds beautiful buddy.
Garden is amazing. Today.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ah! Sonora California 🫣
Oops sorry :Namaste:
Too many of them.
It’s sounds beautiful buddy.
Garden is amazing. Today.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yeah that's the one! Appreciate all the love<3 hope you guys have a great day. Yeah spent a good 2 hours with the plants this morning checking for any deficiencies, toxicity or pests/diseases they looks good to me so I fed them and did some training it was quite nice today.

1000003142.jpg
1000003143.jpg
1000003144.jpg
1000003145.jpg
1000003146.jpg
1000003147.jpg
1000003148.jpg
1000003149.jpg
1000003150.jpg
1000003151.jpg
The plants are looking good just did some pest management sprayed the plants with some garlic soap spray just enough to kill any soft bodied bugs I may not have seen and the garlic helps the plants become resistant to disease and helps repel bugs so it's a double wammy and it doesn't smell like neem oil haha

No watering today just checking for pests and seeing how the bud production is. Week 3 of 10 humboldt dream. Today I layered some more diatomaceous earth around my plants to prevent bugs from getting any ideas and sprayed the plants around my plants with soapy garlic spray to help them fight bugs as well now my garden is pest free for the time being let's hope for a good harvest.
1000003170.jpg
1000003171.jpg
1000003172.jpg

Back
Top Bottom