First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

1000003059.jpg
Humboldt dream aka the babushkas ❤️ just checking for aphids
Not at many after spraying earlier with soap and garlic almost all of them are gone will spray again in the morning and check back on her.

The babushkas are really starting to look amazing man, I wish you a big and bountiful harvest!
TTM
I appreciate it man haha I love that you called them the Babushkas I been taking extra good care of them, next year will be even better! I have learned alot this year. Never thought my plants would do this good.

I appreciate it man haha I love that you called them the Babushkas I been taking extra good care of them, next year will be even better! I have learned alot this year. Never thought my plants would do this good.
I think it's a very fitting name for those big beautiful plants you have my friend 👌
I'm the same, I find that every grow is one step closer to a better one, as we learn so much as we go along, no matter how many grows we've done 💯

I think it's a very fitting name for those big beautiful plants you have my friend 👌
I'm the same, I find that every grow is one step closer to a better one, as we learn so much as we go along, no matter how many grows we've done 💯
Thanks again, are you growing this year? What strain are you growing and is it outdoor or indoor? Hydro?

Back
Top Bottom