First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

Plants appear to be using up the remaining nutrients in the soil this is a good sign. Once the nutrients is gone the plant will canabalize itself and have one final big development as a last hurrah.

Feel like doing a Fus Ro Dah for the ladies haha 😄 skyrim reference for those who don't play. Would blowing the plants off after spraying with a hose help at all or do you guys think it could knock of some trichomes. Just want to get everything as clean as possible.

Feel like doing a Fus Ro Dah for the ladies haha 😄 skyrim reference for those who don't play. Would blowing the plants off after spraying with a hose help at all or do you guys think it could knock of some trichomes. Just want to get everything as clean as possible.
What are you blowing them off with? a leaf blower? can't see it hurting anything unless the air is moving 30+ mph

Dude the weed is so sticky I'm actually worried to blow them haha 😄 I feel like dirt will stick to them idk I'm probably just gonna let nature do it's thing at this point I put in enough effort this year 😄

Plants appear to be using up the remaining nutrients in the soil this is a good sign. Once the nutrients is gone the plant will canabalize itself and have one final big development as a last hurrah.
Great plant and great result, I only wanna ask this - did you burrow those pots into the ground like little bit or they are just standing? The ladies of such size have quite some roots...

Great plant and great result, I only wanna ask this - did you burrow those pots into the ground like little bit or they are just standing? The ladies of such size have quite some roots...
They are above ground bro. I'll take pictures when I harvest.

They are clones not seed so no taproots.
It doesn't need a taproot for them to grow through.
After harvest you'll probably find roots growing through.
I've seen people try to move pots like those and it kinda looks like Velcro underneath.

They might not. @KeithLemon moved one of his last year after the roots had grown through.
Bro id be impressed if my plants grew that deep I'm interested to see how deep they went now. I was just thinking they would fill the bag 😆

Back
Top Bottom