First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

excellent trichome production nice big ones.. what are they in?
Plants are in fabric pots 5 feet around and about 2 feet tall. My soil is 25% perlite 25% alpaca poop/25% top soil and 25%old dirt from a friends last grow.

My nutrients in the start was just superthrive and molasses, after transplanting I gave them super thrive fish emulsion and molasses for 2 months, started to give them cal mag once a week for a month switched to fox farms big bloom and now I'm using the final nutrients beasty bloomz. The whole year I have been giving molasses with every feeding for the microbes.

My plant training was very limited because on June 16th I pulled two male og kushs the whole month of June I didn't train or top my Humboldt dreams in fear of pollination lol. So they mostly got low stress training and we're topped twice at the 4th nodes.

Plants had aphids twice this year I sprayed them with soap and water with some ground garlic powder strained into a spray bottle. It got rid of them immediately.

I have been under feeding nutrients all year because I'd rather deal with a deficiency rather than a toxicity so only had a nitrogen deficiency twice and a cal mag deficiency once but they let me know to crank up my npk.

Here's the strains info 70% Indica 30% Sativa, Potent, Heady and Relaxing, Huge Production, Great Smell, Comparatively Early, Bx4 29-31% thc the smell is slightly lemony skunky with a strong punch of orange and pink pez smell.

Hope this answers most of everyone's questions 😀

Plants are in fabric pots 5 feet around and about 2 feet tall. My soil is 25% perlite 25% alpaca poop/25% top soil and 25%old dirt from a friends last grow.

My nutrients in the start was just superthrive and molasses, after transplanting I gave them super thrive fish emulsion and molasses for 2 months, started to give them cal mag once a week for a month switched to fox farms big bloom and now I'm using the final nutrients beasty bloomz. The whole year I have been giving molasses with every feeding for the microbes.

My plant training was very limited because on June 16th I pulled two male og kushs the whole month of June I didn't train or top my Humboldt dreams in fear of pollination lol. So they mostly got low stress training and we're topped twice at the 4th nodes.

Plants had aphids twice this year I sprayed them with soap and water with some ground garlic powder strained into a spray bottle. It got rid of them immediately.

I have been under feeding nutrients all year because I'd rather deal with a deficiency rather than a toxicity so only had a nitrogen deficiency twice and a cal mag deficiency once but they let me know to crank up my npk.

Here's the strains info 70% Indica 30% Sativa, Potent, Heady and Relaxing, Huge Production, Great Smell, Comparatively Early, Bx4 29-31% thc the smell is slightly lemony skunky with a strong punch of orange and pink pez smell.

Hope this answers most of everyone's questions 😀
ooo cali og kush id love to on gotten some of that pollen.. og kush here sucks not the real strain.. you gusy have the closest phenos left to the original in humboldt i believe.. the sfv og.. alot of people start with fox farm not bad stuff. a little on the chemmy side. i prefer organic nutrients plants love them gotta give them what they want to eat. and ive never burned a plant off organic nutes. they eat quite alot come when they big. all starts with some good soil. seems like you got a nice mix there great growth. you can defiently crank them up as big as theya are and get you some more yeild and potency. you can feed full strength with few drops superthrive per gallon as the B1 helps the plants use the nutes. and for the PH question i use a soil that is set to 7.0 or a nuetral ph and i feed alot but by the time the grow is over i still dont ever run into toxicity problems.. that happens with too much salt buildup i think. you can add dolomite lime to your mix to set it your soil to 7.0 . or get you some ph down or up if youre worried and test the ph of ur nute mix and set it to 7.0 if u want, i dont do that anymore no need really tho my tap water is good as long as its in the 6.0 range ts fine. i wouldnt worry at this point just crank it up haha. just mix in plain waterings in between. feed, water, feed , water and you will be fine. now feeding everytime yes you will have a nute toxicity. its really about not giving them more than they can eat. my big plants in my 4x4 some strains mid flower i feed everytime but at half strength ;) they gotta eat when they big they hongry. gotta LAY OFF nutes last two weeks tho! or itll tastebad and be rough. not good for u bro. atleast two weeks. crank it up for one more week.

dont need nitrogen at this point. not adding it will make it taste better as plant wont be using it but if you add it it will be in the plant. crank up the P and the k most importantly the phosporous buddy i reccomend bat guano or seabird guano based nutes ;) tried alot and they love that the best in my opinion.

thats what i do and my ash from my weed is as white as gandalf lord of the rings 2-3. very clean and smooth. what does help is cold water last two weeks and let the soil dry tf up then chop her. that drying part helps it make more trichomes from tests ive seen and done. maybe just quincidence but learned that from those two famous cali blonde brothers that grow for grandaddy purp farms i belive

thats what i do and my ash from my weed is as white as gandalf lord of the rings 2-3. very clean and smooth. what does help is cold water last two weeks and let the soil dry tf up then chop her. that drying part helps it make more trichomes from tests ive seen and done. maybe just quincidence but learned that from those two famous cali blonde brothers that grow for grandaddy purp farms i belive
Damn thank you will definitely pump up the p and k when I feed her in a few hours! 3 weeks left so in two weeks I'll do an ice flush for a week and when she drys up it's chop chop time. Have you tested cutting sections of your plants to harvest?

Back
Top Bottom