First Grow Ever - Humboldt Dream 2024

If you have ability, soak banana peels in alcohol for a few days a foliar spray.
Free K
You can boil bananas and zucchini’s down into a mash and top dress/water in too for organic K
I put my banana peels in a baggie with the leaves I defoliate and some butt ends of celery and add water and just let it marinade for about a week and then use it. Plants are loving it. Although the damn gnats love it too so I broke out the mosquito dunks on their asses and put up the eviction notice!! Happy Tuesday!! 😎✌️

I put my banana peels in a baggie with the leaves I defoliate and some butt ends of celery and add water and just let it marinade for about a week and then use it. Plants are loving it. Although the damn gnats love it too so I broke out the mosquito dunks on their asses and put up the eviction notice!! Happy Tuesday!! 😎✌️
I'll keep that in mind I don't want any pests right now!

Can't believe my plants grew taller then the bamboo poles.... but when I read the strains description I took it as a challenge north Atlantic seed Co claims a staggering 15 ft tall plant with up to 10 pounds per plant if grown correctly. I know it's my first time growing but I really wanted to see if it was true. Plants are definitely around the 15 foot mark. Now I just need 10 pounds 😄 that would be legendary for a first grow 🙏 🙌

I'm going to go old school my first grow it looks like that at least. Got some string to air dry the buds and some brown bags to absorbe moisture once it's trimmed then it goes in jars after I pass the joint test. If the joint smokes I'm gonna jar it. Not really scientific but the methods show good results.
Get some mini hygrometers, don't risk it. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Looks great
Just my own two cents that might help you plan your October…

If the bud size is under a quarter it might be more around the week 3-4 range.
So many factors stop that from being solid rule of thumb, but knowing dream genetics and your climate I’d expect harvest to be later in October.
Can be difficult to judge start time accurately with outdoor at times.

Close up of the buds ❤️

It’s still pretty early September… if today was called first day of week 4, that’d make the 8th the end of week 8. So if it finishes in 8 weeks, your on point with harvest time. Which it likely could.
I guess I was thrown off by the week 6 bud. That would make oct 10 a few days after week 10.

It’s still pretty early September… if today was called first day of week 4, that’d make the 8th the end of week 8. So if it finishes in 8 weeks, your on point with harvest time. Which it likely could.
I guess I was thrown off by the week 6 bud. That would make oct 10 a few days after week 10.
It's a 10 week harvest time and it's week 6 so should be on point but I'll let the tricomes be the judge.

Looks great
Just my own two cents that might help you plan your October…

If the bud size is under a quarter it might be more around the week 3-4 range.
So many factors stop that from being solid rule of thumb, but knowing dream genetics and your climate I’d expect harvest to be later in October.
Can be difficult to judge start time accurately with outdoor at times.
I'll keep this in mind for the smaller buds thank you I was thinking of harvesting in sections and letting the lower developed areas fill out.

Just did another feeding today of fox farms super bloom and molasses. 2 table spoons per 2 gallons gave the plants 4 gallons each today.

I know you all been waiting for these. Enjoy 😉

Almost at the end of my babushka run gonna be sad when I have to harvest I love waking up to them.

Just did another feeding today of fox farms super bloom and molasses. 2 table spoons per 2 gallons gave the plants 4 gallons each today.
Hope the power lines are under ground or at least not too close. I’ve already proven electroculture didn’t work for at least my grow :)

Hope the power lines are under ground or at least not too close. I’ve already proven electroculture didn’t work for at least my grow :)
That would be pretty scary wouldn't it. Haha power lines on the other side of my house thankfully 😅

Back
Top Bottom