Exploring the Microscopic World of Trichome Photography

Well, I didn't get as close as Justin did, but you can see the trichomes on this MAC (miracle alien cookies) by Herbies Seeds USA. Day 60 since flip. Just zoomed in a camera photo.

MAC flip +60 (9)2.JPG

MAC (miracle alien cookies), flip +60
Woooweee!! It's thick in there!!!

Some of mine do that as they rub against the door frame during schlepping, so it can happen from contact as well.

Of course some of mine look fine!

Yeah that poor plant never got over 5 inches tall. Small clone planted in the ground and it just didn't take off, but got a couple small buds that took a beating from critters large and small.
Nice pic. :)

Best trichome picture I think I have ever seen. Was that taken with your new camera?
:thanks:
I don't have any new cameras. I have three Nikon D7100 DSLR's that I've been using for years. LOL
This is with a Meike macro lens and photo stacking. I believe it was a total of 30 photos.

:thanks:
I don't have any new cameras. I have three Nikon D7100 DSLR's that I've been using for years. LOL
This is with a Meike macro lens and photo stacking. I believe it was a total of 30 photos.
My bad, I thought you had gotten a new camera.....must have been a stoner moment:hookah:on my part.
Those trichomes are looking tasty.

My bad, I thought you had gotten a new camera.....must have been a stoner moment:hookah:on my part.
Those trichomes are looking tasty.
Well, with that stoners' couch I brought in to GDB's house for you, I am not surprised. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom