Emmy Finally Goes Auto, Convinced Because Of Its Name!

Sorry Jon... you posted this response to my cannapot journal to this Auto thread. I of course, automatically responded to it with my daily update. Ooops on both of our parts. The world has apparently shifted on its axis after all.
Oops! Sorry about that Em. Well, you got the point anyway. I just responded to the picture?

I did 3 autos organic in 2 gallon pots a little while ago. I couldn't keep one of them happy in flower and she looked like a 100yr old stray cat but gave me some nice bud anyway.

Here's them 4 weeks in. Didn't top them.
Post in thread 'Testing An LED With VetSmoke85' Testing An LED With VetSmoke85

You'll smash it.

I did 3 autos organic in 2 gallon pots a little while ago. I couldn't keep one of them happy in flower and she looked like a 100yr old stray cat but gave me some nice bud anyway.

Here's them 4 weeks in. Didn't top them.
Post in thread 'Testing An LED With VetSmoke85' Testing An LED With VetSmoke85

You'll smash it.
You did a good job back then too. It was a lot harder to go organic just a few years ago than it is today. I think @GeoFlora Nutrients is going to do a great job with this Auto.

U kno what they say one u go auto there no goin back lol !!!!
I have to admit, it is going to be fun filling in some gaps with some fast running Autos and I am definitely intrigued by some of the fancy hybrids. I can't ever see giving up on photos and playing with regulars though, but I am coming around to seeing a benefit to running an Auto here and there, when the plant count allows for it.

Speaking of which... it is time to go up and check on my work... its probably time to plant her.

I’m sure you will love her I’ve ran autos for years n if you do them right they will repay you in a huge way!!!! I’ve ran all my autos dwc they seem to love it n get huge !!!

But I am growing organically. I do not feed the plants, the microbes and the roots work that out together. I am simply a bystander who applies the raw fuel and a new batch of microbes every two weeks. I intend to treat this auto exactly as I would treat any other plant.
Sorry, playing catch up this morning. Emilya, I just have to say, very few people get it like you do. Just run your teas as you normally would for a photoperiod plant. Like you said, feeding the soil that feeds the plant. We repeat, the soil feeds the plant...lol! I run full strength teas on my auto's, no issues.

Well, thank you everyone for the support in times of my apparent insanity. I went up to check on my seed, and unfortunately, she was still a floater. I forgot to shake her down under the water last night and it got a little chilly up there with the window open, and I didn't have her sitting on anything warm. I wouldn't have sprung to life either, in those conditions. This morning she has been shaken and happily dropped to the bottom, and I have put her on my @Mars Hydro SP-3000 light for some additional warmth. Its supposed to get in the upper 60's today, so we should see some activity soon.
DSCF0778.JPG

I will be watching closely Emilya!!!! I just plunked three seeds, 2 Super Lemon Haze and 1 Blue Banner - one Lemon has sprung a root and has been put in solo cup and waiting on the others to catch up - all will be outside. I'm sending good vibes!!! :thumb:

PS - I like how you made your decision.....whoops...SQUIRREL !!!!!!
OK - I don't have much credence!!!:hmmmm:

Curious to see the auto and Geoflora. I'll have some geoflora left after this grow and may do my blue dream autos again ha

I'm growing my 2 Dark Devil autos in GeoFlora right now as I had some left over as well. Another member who grow autos using GeoFlora is @Nev but I haven't "seen" him lately.

:morenutes: I don't understand why more people don't grow this way.

Because all the best (?) products are only available in the US like GeoFlora, SNS and Prescription Blend nutes and not all of us live there.

Here we go! Our auto has now reached the surface, and here we are at day 0 of veg. Is it fertilizing time yet? Let's see a big leaf first... but we will be treating her like the fast growing beauty that she is, and she will be fed very well. Everyone, please meet Banana Sherbet Double XL, Auto!

DSCF0839.JPG

How do you plan to apply GF with the auto? I'm assuming the first and 2nd feeding with VEG, bring you to 28 days, and then switching to BLOOM?

I'll have extra GF and thiught of doing my Blue Dream Auto again just to finish the nutes before they expire

How do you plan to apply GF with the auto? I'm assuming the first and 2nd feeding with VEG, bring you to 28 days, and then switching to BLOOM?

I'll have extra GF and thiught of doing my Blue Dream Auto again just to finish the nutes before they expire
That depends on how fast she grows and when I need to do the uppottings, but yes, it does seem like GF Bloom will need to be used in about a month

Here we go! Our auto has now reached the surface, and here we are at day 0 of veg. Is it fertilizing time yet? Let's see a big leaf first... but we will be treating her like the fast growing beauty that she is, and she will be fed very well. Everyone, please meet Banana Sherbet Double XL, Auto!

DSCF0839.JPG
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'll be interested in seeing how autos do with organic methods :)
I am going to surmise that they will do fantastically and probably better than with synthetic nutes. Since the roots and the microbes work together to bring the plant everything it needs, even on its fast time schedule, I bet it is possible to get faster and more efficient delivery of any particular nute that the plant wants, using organic methods, and I am betting that Autos thrive in the organic environment because this system can work around the ppm limitations we have in some synthetic grow methods. I further surmise that other than being a smaller than normal plant which is typically put into a relatively small container, that these plants because of their rapid life cycle, can have larger than normal feeding needs. I am confident the organic feeding cycle will deal with this very efficiently.

I am going to surmise that they will do fantastically and probably better than with synthetic nutes. Since the roots and the microbes work together to bring the plant everything it needs, even on its fast time schedule, I bet it is possible to get faster and more efficient delivery of any particular nute that the plant wants, using organic methods, and I am betting that Autos thrive in the organic environment because this system can work around the ppm limitations we have in some synthetic grow methods. I further surmise that other than being a smaller than normal plant which is typically put into a relatively small container, that these plants because of their rapid life cycle, can have larger than normal feeding needs. I am confident the organic feeding cycle will deal with this very efficiently.

Wow, this is great news! Now we will learn how autos are supposed to be fed!
I can't wait to see @Emilya 's new white paper on "How to fertilize an auto" haha.

We need to get you a white lab coat, haha.

Back
Top Bottom