Dutch Kush, LSD, Strawberry Gum Grow Diary

Had to ditch a few early on because they would not behave nicely (Tangerine Dream, Space Cookies, Diesel)
LST was a failure so I tried clones but they were feeble too

First crop was JH Auto - doddle to grow, compact, quick but undeniably JH

Lemon Kush Auto came in second with a nice yield and a citrus whiff, compact buds

Strawberry Gum gets fat and sticky and just seems to carry on flowering - I chopped at about 10 weeks
[Purely in the interests of modern medicine, I selflessly allowed myself to be subject to a carefully controlled experiment, and, I can confirm that too much of this stuff will indeed make you hallucinate - top tip from Growings :cool: ]

Then there was the unknown that turned into a monster and collapsed - a 3oz yield, insanely resinous

The Indica/Sativa X cross is surprisingly good, not a huge yield but it's smooth/skunky wih a happy solid body buzz

Dutch Kush is another superb all-rounder - pretty tidy, heavy yield, tastes quite light for a Kush but the hit goes straight behind the eyes

5th - Strawberry Gum - great yield, very strong but not a great deal of flavour
4th - Indica/Sativa X - uniform and compact, smooth and piney, nice all-round hit
3rd - Lemon Kush - nice tight frosty buds on 6-8 colas, flavour comes through after about 8wks cure - excellent
2nd - Dutch Kush - the smell is gorgeous, tastes light and fresh, head high hit that creeps up on you - very kind
!st - Jack Herer - A long-time favourite of mine; for me it is the perfect blend of Indica/Sativa, easy to grow, reasonable yield and a fabulous smooth mellow smoke

Will report on the monster when it is cured - it is incredible oily and taking a hell of a long time to dry (60F 70RH)

My grow space is 80cm x 80cm, 2.5L & 4.8L pots, coco, TS1000, 300w programmable burple LED
Last tally should read 240g - I have no idea where 460 came from :hookah:

Last trim - yay!

DSC_0356.JPG
DSC_0357.JPG

Plus a photo for fun - I like the colours & blur

DSC_0361.JPG

Just brewed up some trim for a coffee
Think I'm gonna be very comfy very soon :hookah:
Nice trim and haul!! Looks great!! Enjoy your coffee I'm on my 5th and I not even trimming today!

Hi @Roy Growin this isn’t grow related.

I wanted to tell you about a Netflix series I watched and LOVED.

The Queens Gambit. It is about a chess prodigy (which is what I thought I was till I played you btw lol). It was really good. Well I think it was, and I think you might like it too if you’re looking for a series.

Hi @Roy Growin this isn’t grow related.

I wanted to tell you about a Netflix series I watched and LOVED.

The Queens Gambit. It is about a chess prodigy (which is what I thought I was till I played you btw lol). It was really good. Well I think it was, and I think you might like it too if you’re looking for a series.
Hello Trala ~ how nice to hear from you :)
I've heard of that, it's got fair reviews
I've heard of Netflix too, maybe GF has it, I'll ask her

Hope you're all good and lovely - I do look in on your plants regularly and wow, you are growin some beauts
:ciao:

Hello Trala ~ how nice to hear from you :)
I've heard of that, it's got fair reviews
I've heard of Netflix too, maybe GF has it, I'll ask her

Hope you're all good and lovely - I do look in on your plants regularly and wow, you are growin some beauts
:ciao:
I think you will like it. And thank you so much.

The idea of rinsing in H2O2 is to remove dust and dirt on the leaves and in the stomata, also sterilizes the bud to eliminate bud rot
I also know from water curing that a lot of gunk builds up and can be leached out, debatable if the leaf/bud takes on fresh oxygenated water from the H2O2 at the same time
Problem with iced water is it freezes the resin making it brittle - that's the principle of ice extraction
If the water's too warm the resin turns to glue, sticks everything together so air flow is reduced for drying
Room temp - no problem
Good to know. I definitely don't recommend the ice water for bud wash!!
Unfortunately I learned this too late. ⛈️

Back
Top Bottom