Dutch Kush, LSD, Strawberry Gum Grow Diary

No, just a common or garden oik
Surely he won't shit on his own doorstep? How stupid is that?
Oh yeah - that stupid lol
Unbelievable...some people I just can't wrap my head around. I'm sorry man so you literally taking it down like now?

Unbelievable...some people I just can't wrap my head around. I'm sorry man so you literally taking it down like now?
No, I'll have try to catch him tomorrow and have a word

Lmk how that goes :meditate:
Didn't take much persuasion; also told him to wind his neck in when he's pissed, 'cos we don't want any coppers poking round, do we...
The good news is that I have gone back through my pad and discovered that the larger plant is Laughing Buddha so the Dutch Kush is rear right and front right must be the UFO

Last one down, lights off

DSC_0271.JPG

DSC_0270.JPG

Sticky scissors then.. oh! Signed up to chess.com . I've had my arse handed to me on a plate.
I think its game to be played on a straight head. Yous lot are good.. I think i will go back to playing tiddlywinks

Tent cleared out and sterilized
DSC_0278.JPG

I used a Rhino Hobby filter which has been up to the task - look at the shit it has picked up!
I can wash the dust cover and am wondering about soaking the filter in H2O2/Phosphoric/Citric concentrate to refresh it - I'll probably try it to see if it does anything

The extractor fan is a Black Orchid which did the job, but started to rattle after 3 months, so that needs upgrading to an AC Infinity for next year I think

Hanging is the surprise big bud which collapsed on itself, here's what's in the boxes:

This is an unknown freebie, doesn't have any distinctive qualities just pretty standard sticky bud, slightly pine

DSC_0275.JPG

This is Dutch Kush, a pretty good yield for one small plant, and has an eye-watering sharp aroma, very resinous

DSC_0277.JPG

Once these have dried to a test-smoke stage, I will review this year's strains in full, warts 'n all
Thanks for dropping by folks :cool:

Quite a harvest..
what's your plans now? Are you starting another run soon?
No - growing through winter is different kettle of fish (cold air, water etc) so nothing doing now until next Apr/May
I could do with the break as planned, it's all too easy to become obsessed so I'm good with 6 months off tbh

Tent cleared out and sterilized
DSC_0278.JPG

I used a Rhino Hobby filter which has been up to the task - look at the shit it has picked up!
I can wash the dust cover and am wondering about soaking the filter in H2O2/Phosphoric/Citric concentrate to refresh it - I'll probably try it to see if it does anything

The extractor fan is a Black Orchid which did the job, but started to rattle after 3 months, so that needs upgrading to an AC Infinity for next year I think

Hanging is the surprise big bud which collapsed on itself, here's what's in the boxes:

This is an unknown freebie, doesn't have any distinctive qualities just pretty standard sticky bud, slightly pine

DSC_0275.JPG

This is Dutch Kush, a pretty good yield for one small plant, and has an eye-watering sharp aroma, very resinous

DSC_0277.JPG

Once these have dried to a test-smoke stage, I will review this year's strains in full, warts 'n all
Thanks for dropping by folks :cool:
:thanks::cheer: looking forward to the next run

Great result for you :)

Grow tent looks pristine! Neatness makes my heart sing :)
Cannot be doing with mess, Trala, it's the perfectionist aka OCD in me lol

Just for the record, I have tried various wash, dry & cure methods this year and only the fridge method didn't work for me - I didn't see a huge difference in result with any method, either tbh, though an H2O2 rinse is recommended
So for this last lot I am reverting to my fail safe Troglodyte method: wet trim, hang 7 days til slightly crisp on the outside, trim again and box in newspaper in the tent
I can carefully monitor the rate of drying and open/uncover or cover/close box as required
The window for error is enormous so hard to get wrong
Once it looks like smoke and feels like smoke, it's ready for the jar

Weigh in today, just out of curiosity

The Strawberry Gum, JH and first round of Lemon Kush are long since gone, so we are looking at Dutch Kush, Big Bud plus 2x Indica x Sativa X (one piney, one sweeter) plus one jarred SG

And the total is..... 460g dried

DSC_0312.JPG
DSC_0302.JPG

Back
Top Bottom