Dutch Kush, LSD, Strawberry Gum Grow Diary

Ho hum...
DSC_0256.JPG
So these growin under TS 1000 + some additional LED? So far looks made a good budget purchase.
Have u tested the umol/s at any distances?

So these growin under TS 1000 + some additional LED? So far looks made a good budget purchase.
Have u tested the umol/s at any distances?
Yes - a dual switch 300w LED which I just switch on manually for 4-6 hours per day
No, I don't do the techie stuff, it either gets me desired results or it doesn't
Don't care how many light thingies, what umol/s is or what my EC PPM is - I just grow plants

Good morning Growings :)

Your girls are looking mighty fine :)

Keep this up and I will pen you one of my much sort after hooray songs.
Hello Trala - looking forward to that
Incidentally, the past participle of 'seek' is 'sought'
Just sayin'

Hello Trala - looking forward to that
Incidentally, the past participle of 'seek' is 'sought'
Just sayin'
O

M

G

CRINGINGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I have said it wrong in writing all. my. life!

Thank you for teaching me. Fingers crossed I retain it.

You say it like sort tho aye?

O

M

G

CRINGINGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I have said it wrong in writing all. my. life!

Thank you for teaching me. Fingers crossed I retain it.

You say it like sort tho aye?
One sought to indulge negated obligations
I love words

Yes - a dual switch 300w LED which I just switch on manually for 4-6 hours per day
No, I don't do the techie stuff, it either gets me desired results or it doesn't
Don't care how many light thingies, what umol/s is or what my EC PPM is - I just grow plants
I got it. How was it ”fuck ppl tryna make their plants into a space ships which works with a fairy piss”.
And feel u with that. Growing soil u can just sit back and do not give two fugs bout pH or EC

Ho hum...
DSC_0256.JPG
Im still alive mate, just working every waking hour.. I'm gobsmacked by this photograph mate; a beautiful plant captured in a beautiful manner..
Nice jar full of perfectly manicured buds.. me thinks you are a perfectionist at heart..

Im still alive mate, just working every waking hour.. I'm gobsmacked by this photograph mate, A beautiful plant captured in a beautiful manner..
Nice jar full of perfectly manicured buds.. me thinks you are a perfectionist at heart..
Well the quacks call it OCD, but I don't see any evidence of a disorder lol :cool:

I love that your neat and borderline nutty. My better half tells me I'm nutty with my OCD. I like it. Hell who am I kidding, I love being neat. No, I lied. I NEED it to be neat. Cheers to compulsive disorders

Oh shit, I've been found out so unless I can give him a bit of bud to keep his gob shut (and make him complicit) it's all coming down tomorrow early or not - still got to work out where the feck I can hide the stash though
Shit shit shit :(

Oh shit, I've been found out so unless I can give him a bit of bud to keep his gob shut (and make him complicit) it's all coming down tomorrow early or not - still got to work out where the feck I can hide the stash though
Shit shit shit :(
Wtf!!

Yeah, horror of horrors
Not too bothered about the cops, more that him and his mates will try to rob me and if there's any fuss, word will get back to the landlord which would be a serious, serious bummer
Gotta love UK Law

Yeah, horror of horrors
Not too bothered about the cops, more that him and his mates will try to rob me and if there's any fuss, word will get back to the landlord which would be a serious, serious bummer
Gotta love UK

I assume this shitty fucker was a friend at one point?

I assume this shitty fucker was a friend at one point?
No, just a common or garden oik
Surely he won't shit on his own doorstep? How stupid is that?
Oh yeah - that stupid lol

Back
Top Bottom