Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

...Aaaah, the BIL...the room looks strangely familiar...:rofl:...odd tho'...can't post there...:hmmmm:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:
Mornin to ya Hook! Excuse my ignorance bud...WTF is BIL?
What a tasty burger...test drive went well, they are gonna be even better today after a night all made up in the fridge.Have a great Sat . Krip.
Summer fly by...…..wa'sup duggs?
Well, looky here... a Budley shows up!!! Good to see you friend a mine....:high-five:
Rise and shine Duggs. No cheese on my burger

:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:
Ok , but it's really good cheese too bud...lol. Enjoy your day Buck....:passitleft:
Hey there Duggs... I hope you are well today sir!
Thought I would come by, complain that you haven't been by in a while.
Hope you had a great day yesterday, and hope you have a great one today!
Thanks 119...ya...ive been so friggen busy with yard work, house work , kids , job, etc....i'm tryin though. Hope your day is a groovin one 119!
I will take one like Bucks, please:Namaste:
Ok keltic , but the cheese is real,..not like that plastic crap at those fast food drive thru's.....:slide:

Well, top of the mornin to ya'l , gang. Hope the weekend has started out great for everyone.Big day today with the BBQ and all, then tomorrow morning , it';s harvest time ...starting at 10 ...that's when my bud shows up to help. The Star Pupil will take about 15 min. to trim...lmfao. She's a one, two bud/cola plant , so.....the two BCP's are very , very ripe and i can't wait to try these two...they smell and look incredible....very ripe as i said. They prolly coulda been taken two weeks ago but been kinda waitin on this Purple Envy. FYI , the PE is about 4 weeks longer than the BCP's. ...so the BCP's are a lil 'over ripe' while the PE is a bit under ripe....not by much , but if i had more time and she wasn't flopping all over the place i woulda given her another ten days or so....just to gain a lil more weight but she will still be good i'm sure of that.
So , anyone wanting to get a last minute guess in ...now's the time for 'Duggans Dungeon's' contest.
here is the updated list of guesses.

O/L.......................32.3
Doobs..................30
Yeti.......................28
Hook....................24.6
Keltic....................34
Stage....................29
Scotia...................32.6
Buck.....................31.6
Neiko....................25.5
Krip.......................42.0
Van.......................28.6
Newb....................30.5
Amy......................33
Ween....................27
LadyG...................35
Killer.....................26.3
Dyno.....................29.5
All are very good guesses.....i'm gonna throw one out there as 28 Z's. just for kicks.
Anyhow , get those last min. guesses in please ....cheers gang...enjoy your day .:circle-of-love:

FYI, BIL = "Brother In Law". And, while we're at it....I'm not sure why you keep forgetting to add the ".0" to the end of my guess - it really is significant - 42.0 = 420 Brother! :ganjamon:
:420:

Yeah, it does not matter Duggs, I was just being picky.
If I won, I wouldn't be able to come and get it even if I wanted too.

I wouldn't normally travel that far if I won, either, but if he's throwing one of those burgers in.... :surf:

Question about docs kit. Getting ready to order “the kit” and had a few questions. Is there anything I need to order besides the basic kit? Says it can be used with up to 40# of soil....how many runs will I get out of the basic kit before I have to reorder something. Also, the site lists 2 types of soil that is recommended. I’ve seen others mention different brands here. Looking for some suggestions on what kind of soil to get. I will probably have 4 10 gallon pots going at a time. Do I need enough product to make 80 gallons so that I have some ready to go right after harvest? Sorry if these are basic questions. Lol. I just don’t want to order everything and then turn around and have to order more right off the bat. Thanks in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom