Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Great day to ya'l gang...and especially Shawnee...so nice to see u back woman....:thumb:
So gang , this post is for all the would be 'kit' users , lurkers and wanna be weed growers out there!!
I just got finished giving my plants 10 gal's. of distilled water(5 gal's. each pot) with our Cationic Drench with a lil Tea. Well, here's the cool part. I,...just sit back and let our wonderful soil do it's thang. Don't have to touch anything for 5 days...then they will get another drink of the very same. So , my point here is , i DON'T have to check PH, EC levels, pumps , water supply , drainage lines , refill pales with nutrients or chemicals...or clean reservoirs or all that stuff.........why??????...cuz i'm growing , using Doc Bud's High Brix Blend method of growing and ya'l know how much i love it. Oh ya ...tried all that other stuff for over 25 yrs.....never goin back...this system just rocks...take it from an old grower who is tired of all the guess work with ALL those other systems.
Thanks again Doc Bud, for making my/our lives a lot easier....:bravo::thanks::high-five:
Lol you already sold me with the pictures. I got my kit cooking right now.
:passitleft:

Hi shawnee, good to see you here! I am very interested in these strains too, a lot of people around the hills I roam are talking about them. I picked up a strain called ErdPurt from Ace, that is low thc/ high CBD.

Eggsman just harvested one over in his journal, and it is drying as we speak. I can’t wait to hear the report from him.

Hi Duggan, nice score on the seeds. I ordered seeds from Emery a long time ago, and that is exactly how they came packaged. Had to score the corrugated tunnels carefully with a razor on the big seeds. The smaller seeds just rolled out after I removed the tape. I remember the strains too...Northern light #5, jack herer, white widow, and blueberry.

Take care gang!
We just grew the Harlequin from BC Bud Depot. Its supposedly a 5:2 CBD to THC strain (though admittedly we haven't tested ours yet.....still curing) and I love it. Great for my back pain without getting overly baked. I get a great Sativa type buzz from it without the mind fuck. So I get great focus, energy, pain relief and an increase in overall being in a better state of mind. Definitely worth looking into I think.

Ms Stank made some Harlequin Seeds from her two Harlequin plants so I just popped one of those earlier this week. She's about 4 or 5 days old right now. Probably gonna keep this strain going for a while and have one going at all times.

okay gang, got my seeds today, Candida, and have them soaking as we speak....woooo hooooo!!!!

We just grew the Harlequin from BC Bud Depot. Its supposedly a 5:2 CBD to THC strain (though admittedly we haven't tested ours yet.....still curing) and I love it. Great for my back pain without getting overly baked. I get a great Sativa type buzz from it without the mind fuck. So I get great focus, energy, pain relief and an increase in overall being in a better state of mind. Definitely worth looking into I think.

thank you for the referral, VS.....always looking for more strains....

Gang, I just got some clones/cuttings from a neighbor before he planted his outdoor grow this year.....one of them was Chem Fire.....these plants are in quarantine from my normal grow for obvious reasons....anyone have any experience with Chem Fire????

Good weekend Doogs... Hope all is well in your hood... Was just watching a memorial on those kids who died on the bus coming home from hockey tourney/game.... Was thinking how fortunate I am, my grandsons are just getting into sports... A little bit that is... My sons are not hockey fans, probably my fault.. Once outside of NE when I was younger, I didnt really find much except street hockey to play... Eventually fell out of favor with me.. They are however interested in football, and the Dallas Cowboys fans... THATS RIGHT... LOL...
.... Just thought it was a good day to send them a hug, and suggest that all of us who are blessed enough not to be burying our children to do the same... It saddens me sometimes that my life is so busy, that it takes something so traumatic to make me just stop and think... Green days, and to all

A very good morning to everyone!:passitleft: 7 , your girls look fantastic, very nice coloring and posture, with a 'full' look to them. Well done sir....as Gray said .you got the hang of it!!:high-five:
Ya eh Hacks...hockey was in my up bringing ...a time before PC's and fancy games and cell phones. When we got home from school , we grabbed our road hockey sticks, a few friends ...then off to the nearest parking lot to play. It was a lot cheaper to play back then too. Dunno what my parents paid for me to play ice hockey , but i can say this...my CC has ballooned from my son's ice hockey. Just stupid costs...nearly 700 dollars , just to sign him up for next season (which happened already, wtf!!).
That included a 100 dollar discount to sign him up before Aug. 15th. that 700 does NOT include 'team fees' either or any tournaments....yikes!!
I know what ya mean about realizing whats important in life too...shame we don't see it earlier eh!
Anyhow , have a nice relaxing , fun weekend gang....i got the boys ..with a busy schedule too. Also have 4 DVD's to get mailed out too....:slide: Raining here as well , so the yard work will have to wait...bahh!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom