Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Duggs I have some Candida strain seeds coming from Spain....I couldn't give these non phsychosomatic strains away 2 years ago, now I can't grow enough.....I have an 84 year old pain person who has found her sweet spot and can now get away from her opioid doctors prescribing this crap...how cool is that????

Hi shawnee, good to see you here! I am very interested in these strains too, a lot of people around the hills I roam are talking about them. I picked up a strain called ErdPurt from Ace, that is low thc/ high CBD.

Eggsman just harvested one over in his journal, and it is drying as we speak. I can’t wait to hear the report from him.

Hi Duggan, nice score on the seeds. I ordered seeds from Emery a long time ago, and that is exactly how they came packaged. Had to score the corrugated tunnels carefully with a razor on the big seeds. The smaller seeds just rolled out after I removed the tape. I remember the strains too...Northern light #5, jack herer, white widow, and blueberry.

Take care gang!

I'm on my 3rd plant of Candida, it's a favorite medical strain of mine. So much so I'll be making Fem seeds from her this round

Great smoke, great oils, 20/1 strain so no real buzz but some serious CBD help for sure

Candida... what an odd name for a strain. Is there some hidden meaning I'm not aware of?
Hey there Blaze candida is definitely a strange strain name as the word Candida means infection with fungi of the genus Candida . The song Candida is not bad tho

Candida also means “Bright Light” in Latin and it’s that meaning the breeders were going for. A beacon of light to those suffering in pain. The story behind it also has to do with the mother of one of the breeders, whose name was Candida. She is who the strain was originally created for and named after.
:thumb:

I have some Candida seeds too Shawnee. :high-five:I’ve decided to wait for summer and grow one outside. My CBD CC that I grew unde the sun this summer just gone, is awesome. A good smoke for pain relief without high but really shines in the infused oil application. 1ml of oil 4 x a day under my tongue and my base level of pain goes from 6-7 to 2-4. Changes my days that’s for sure. :thumb: I’m looking forward to trying the almost pure CBD of Candida for it next year. I used to use elixinol (hemp derived cbd) and I don’t think it was as good. Cost an absolute bomb too!

:Namaste:

Hey Doogs, hope your feeling spicy after the cup!! Us Vegas peeps were kinda hoping ya know!! I had to stop in as it’s been a long while and only here and there. I wanted to hopefully post some pics of my most impressive veg yet. I’m almost.... and I say that sparingly, close to the Duggan standard. ...,

Orrrrr not.....not sure how this works anymore. I guess I’ll have to send a text lol. But they are in my IG link @onholidaygardens

Amy...thank you so much about the Candida......super terrific....!

Hi Chris, still waiting for my Candida seeds, can't wait....

Thanks for the info on the strain name. Makes sense now.

Well now,..there's a '7' in the house....hope you are well and settled nicely in Vegas . Ya eh, those 'Knights' sure put up a good battle. Was some great hockey in there. tired now...just got home from son's 4 on 4 game. Looking forward to seeing some pics '7'. anyhow , cheers ...signing off.....:high-five:

Yeah bud, if I could figure this new site out on my phone it’d be great lol. Let me tell ya it would be great to use the laptop but that was nabbed by someone who apparently needed more than I did. ‍♂️ Anyhow, yeah, Vegas is Hockey crazy!! Something I never thought I’d see in my lifetime lol. Take care my friend!!

Great day to ya'l gang...and especially Shawnee...so nice to see u back woman....:thumb:
So gang , this post is for all the would be 'kit' users , lurkers and wanna be weed growers out there!!
I just got finished giving my plants 10 gal's. of distilled water(5 gal's. each pot) with our Cationic Drench with a lil Tea. Well, here's the cool part. I,...just sit back and let our wonderful soil do it's thang. Don't have to touch anything for 5 days...then they will get another drink of the very same. So , my point here is , i DON'T have to check PH, EC levels, pumps , water supply , drainage lines , refill pales with nutrients or chemicals...or clean reservoirs or all that stuff.........why??????...cuz i'm growing , using Doc Bud's High Brix Blend method of growing and ya'l know how much i love it. Oh ya ...tried all that other stuff for over 25 yrs.....never goin back...this system just rocks...take it from an old grower who is tired of all the guess work with ALL those other systems.
Thanks again Doc Bud, for making my/our lives a lot easier....:bravo::thanks::high-five:

Great day to ya'l gang...and especially Shawnee...so nice to see u back woman....:thumb:
So gang , this post is for all the would be 'kit' users , lurkers and wanna be weed growers out there!!
I just got finished giving my plants 10 gal's. of distilled water(5 gal's. each pot) with our Cationic Drench with a lil Tea. Well, here's the cool part. I,...just sit back and let our wonderful soil do it's thang. Don't have to touch anything for 5 days...then they will get another drink of the very same. So , my point here is , i DON'T have to check PH, EC levels, pumps , water supply , drainage lines , refill pales with nutrients or chemicals...or clean reservoirs or all that stuff.........why??????...cuz i'm growing , using Doc Bud's High Brix Blend method of growing and ya'l know how much i love it. Oh ya ...tried all that other stuff for over 25 yrs.....never goin back...this system just rocks...take it from an old grower who is tired of all the guess work with ALL those other systems.
Thanks again Doc Bud, for making my/our lives a lot easier....:bravo::thanks::high-five:

Amen brother! I'm glad I found the kit very early in my growing career! Only did the 1 grow with synthetic mutes which was enough. Hated ph up/down and flushing the most! The KIT could not be easier!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom