Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Most excellent Yeti...lookin just a bit tasty , ide say.. I'm gonna fire up my MB2 as well,...prolly make some Star Pupil shortbread cookies...or some Black Cherry Punch muffins....or ....or....:popcorn:
got a few pics tinight gang....showing some growth ...:tokin:
Both pots are now 'sinked'. They both got 5 gal's. each of their first of two Cationic Drenches...W/Tea, of course.
i had to look hard to find a 'bad' leaf...found one...LMFAO,...it was hidden down inside the canopy...a little yellow in one spot....:bravo:
Anyhow , gotta go check supper.....enjoy the night gang.:circle-of-love:
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_001.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_002.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_003.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_004.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_006.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_007.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_008.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_009.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_010.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_011.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_012.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_013.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_014.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_015.jpg
BCP_s_SP_s_a_few_close_ups_2_016.jpg

thanks for the soil Doc Bud....:Namaste:

Looking awesome Duggan! Love the colors and the SP shine! Glad you had a great trip! My girls got up potted 9 days ago and got GE 2 days ago and they exploded, I'm a proud papa, ha! :rofl: uploading some pics now.

Damn Duggs! Those girls are fantastic! It sounds like you all had a very successful trip. It sounds like you guys were able to grab some special seeds while there too :) It will be interesting seeing someone grow out the Jamaican thai stick seeds, along with the Lemon Paki cross! I am glad your plants are motoring right along. I am having a hard time stopping myself from popping an SP!

What's up Duggan? Missed you at breakfast this morning. Were home safe and I'm told my garden is fit and spiffy too.

What a great trip!
Yes, it was a great trip wasn't it bud! Finally meeting you , your lovely wife and Gray was pure joy for me and being able to just hang and listen to you talk about our passion was a treat , for sure! Hearing you and S talk about the good time you were both having was nice, for sure! Mare and i both enjoyed this trip and were/are glad everyone had a great time. Listening to the group talk about how they use the 'kit' was cool too! tell S. i said hello and was very nice meeting her and spending some fellowship time with her. Looking forward to next yr. and doing it all again with ya's. Cheers to ya Doc.....have an awesome day my friend......now when i say friend.....it means just a lil bit more.....:thumb:

stunning looking buds there duggan glad you had a good trip bud!
Thanks Sticky...we all made lots of great memories to keep close.What an awesome group we have here ....:circle-of-love:

Looking awesome Duggan! Love the colors and the SP shine! Glad you had a great trip! My girls got up potted 9 days ago and got GE 2 days ago and they exploded, I'm a proud papa, ha! :rofl: uploading some pics now.
Yes, was just pover at your thread.....wow.....your doin it now Ween!:high-five::high-five::high-five:

Just absolutely beautiful bud! Your giving me something to do while we wait for our connection in Charlotte. Our Jamaican flight got delayed so they had to change our connecting flight. Should hit Detroit about midnight. Thanks for a great time!
Hey Neiko...damn weather this time of yr. eh! When you read this, hopefully you are home and all is good! Enjoy the day my friend! Thank you so very much for helping make this trip a very successful one, with your very generous produce samples and all the knowledge you dropped on the group too! One of the elite...i like to say!:Namaste::high-five:

Damn Duggs! Those girls are fantastic! It sounds like you all had a very successful trip. It sounds like you guys were able to grab some special seeds while there too :) It will be interesting seeing someone grow out the Jamaican thai stick seeds, along with the Lemon Paki cross! I am glad your plants are motoring right along. I am having a hard time stopping myself from popping an SP!
Mornin to ya Yeti....yup, the produce was very plentiful and there was quite a variety too! Just an awesome 7 days ...good to be home but already looking forward to another...'canoe trip'.....cheers Yeti.:high-five:

My goodness Duggan, those look spectacular.

I want to grow Star Pupil, now, too....

So many strains, so little time!! :bravo::clap::grinjoint:

My goodness Duggan, those look spectacular.

I want to grow Star Pupil, now, too....

So many strains, so little time!! :bravo::clap::grinjoint:
Thanks so much Stoney...ya, i will grow this strain again...maybe even next round , dunno. Still have some SP beans , so ....prolly. Just think it's a very , very good strain for our soil and just thrives in it. By the time harvest rolls around for this group , i suspect some very large, resin encrusted, bright purple colas.
Enjoy the day Stoney...and thanks again my brotha!:Namaste:

My Star Pupil are about 3 weeks old, just hit the resevour in my Hempy pots yesterday
God I hope they look like yers, that red and Purple is insane

Well the Star Pupil is definately living up to her name. Damn good work Duggan! :high-five:

Fire up the MB2 with some coconut oil and buds. Get yourself on some capsules. Much easier to dose consistently with, and I find coconut oil easier for edibles than butter. I do like the sound of those shortbread cookies though. Hadn't considered that.

May I ask, what kind of fragrance is she emitting?

Thanks so much Stoney...ya, i will grow this strain again...maybe even next round , dunno. Still have some SP beans , so ....prolly. Just think it's a very , very good strain for our soil and just thrives in it. By the time harvest rolls around for this group , i suspect some very large, resin encrusted, bright purple colas.
Enjoy the day Stoney...and thanks again my brotha!:Namaste:

Do you know if the chemovar produces red oil Duggan?

Glad you're back safe and sound but. I know you guys had a blast and everything you're writing sounds like it was even better than I could imagine. Do you have pics you guys can post of the island and all the great sights that sure would be fun to see. Your plants look amazing just like always, but you knew that already. Have a great week Doogs!!!!

Duggan.....welcome back brother. Glad to hear you and the mare and the rest of the guys and gals had a great time! Would have loved to have been doing some Cliff jumping with you and Nate. I love that sort of fun.

You girls are looking fantastic brother. Loving the frost and the colors. Smells should be kicking into overdrive soon if they aren't already there! Star Pupil is doing you well!!

Duggan.....welcome back brother. Glad to hear you and the mare and the rest of the guys and gals had a great time! Would have loved to have been doing some Cliff jumping with you and Nate. I love that sort of fun.

You girls are looking fantastic brother. Loving the frost and the colors. Smells should be kicking into overdrive soon if they aren't already there! Star Pupil is doing you well!!
Oh no! Can i have the old 420 mag. back. What's this...temporary ???? WTF?? I got pics to post ,...people to talk to....now what....not very happy,....sorry!!!

So after the alert I went under preferences and email is checked and just got one for your last post. I guess they may be fine tuning or something.
Lots of things are not correct...look at the titles ...i'm missing some.Took me a long time to even find this journal. You say fine tuning...that's a laugh. WTF is going on? Everything is effe'd up!!!

Back
Top Bottom