Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

It was day 30 from flip so there's lots of time left. Remember they are photos.
Duh. You're right, I forgot they were photos. Oh you have all the time in the world left. My photo is on flower day 43 and not even close. She'll go 70 I would think. Way longer flowering time than the other two in the tent. Although mine are weird, the lower buds are starting to show colors while the cola bud closest to the light remains entirely white pistils. Not bad color too dark pistils either, just going bottom up where I seem to experience the opposite most of the time. Interesting. Wow, your girls are going to be huge if you're only on day 30 since the flip. WHOA. Those are gigantic for day 30. WOW. Now that I remember they're photos I gotta defer to HOLY CRAP man! Lol.

Duh. You're right, I forgot they were photos. Oh you have all the time in the world left. My photo is on flower day 43 and not even close. She'll go 70 I would think. Way longer flowering time than the other two in the tent. Although mine are weird, the lower buds are starting to show colors while the cola bud closest to the light remains entirely white pistils. Not bad color too dark pistils either, just going bottom up where I seem to experience the opposite most of the time. Interesting. Wow, your girls are going to be huge if you're only on day 30 since the flip. WHOA. Those are gigantic for day 30. WOW. Now that I remember they're photos I gotta defer to HOLY CRAP man! Lol.
60 TO 65 days is what Dope told me. Yeah Holy Crap! :laugh: :bong:

This is the first for me. She will need tons of pruning to get in any kind of flowering shape. I may in a small way when I'm done with her. Maybe a few colas for old times sake. I'll be done with her and go onto someone else one day. She's provided me with lots of what I want but there will come a day for change. Maybe.:rolleyes:
In the "olden-days", I used to keep a clone-Mother for a while and when she got old, feeble, "cranky" and hard to manage, I would flower her. At flower, I took another cutting from the original clone-Mother and raised that "new" clone-Mother.

In "those olden days" top-quality seeds and clones were hard to come by sometimes. With seed you never knew what you were getting. Clones, on the other hand, guaranteed quality but were tightly held by deep-woods Rasta Masters.

Now, with all the available seeds and strains, unless you really like a strain it makes no sense to keep a large group of clone-Mothers. I still clone though - all the time - you never know when a particular phenotype of a strain will offer a diverse 420 bounty.

I need a lawnmower for my advanced-stage veg tent.

CRAP!!!

I need to strike the cannabis lottery...so many excellent strains, so little time...

Wow, aren't you cruising! Those DSDs look AMAZING. Excellent work. Now that you can see the DSD buds clearly it seems to my eye, based on comparing yours to what I had, that you got an indica and a sativa pheno. The back one definitely looks sativa, the front might be a hybrid pheno. But what a difference!!! Wait til you experience the difference in taste! For me the indica pheno came out sweeter and more citrusy, whereas the sativa one was more dank and spicy. And that recede - come back - recede pistil thing? I saw that too on almost all my autos. It seems like they have multiple gears when they're fattening up, and just when you think you've seen the last shower of pistils you suddenly get another popping out, and you're like, "awexsome, FATTER!!!" Way to go Otter.
Pistil thing - me too.

In the "olden-days", I used to keep a clone-Mother for a while and when she got old, feeble, "cranky" and hard to manage, I would flower her. At flower, I took another cutting from the original clone-Mother and raised that "new" clone-Mother.

In "those olden days" top-quality seeds and clones were hard to come by sometimes. With seed you never knew what you were getting. Clones, on the other hand, guaranteed quality but were tightly held be deep-woods Rasta Masters.

Now, with all the available seeds and strains, unless you really like a strain it makes no sense to keep a large group of clone-Mothers. I still clone though - all the time - you never know when a particular phenotype of a strain will offer a diverse 420 bounty.

I need a lawnmower for my advanced-stage veg tent.

CRAP!!!

I need to strike the cannabis lottery...so many excellent strains, so little time...
I know right! You're right. I've made 6 or 10 crosses with her and have seeds to go back and look for another special one if I want. It's almost time to move on. Let's hit the lottery too though :love: !

I know right! You're right. I've made 6 or 10 crosses with her and have seeds to go back and look for another special one if I want. It's almost time to move on. Let's hit the lottery too though :love: !
AhhHaaa...A "Bonsai Pheno-Master"...I knew it!

Your garden looks wonderful, Stone. I saw that you posted about the DSD smell and it made me think of the Katsura tree, which smells like cake in the fall. :battingeyelashes:

AhhHaaa...A "Bonsai Pheno-Master"...I knew it!
Actually that was like hitting the lottery. The breeder, Mr Stank, saw the plant in my tent and told me it looked like a special one and to take some clones so I did 3 weeks in flower. I've been having fun with her ever since. So kind of, however I'll choose the next one.

Your garden looks wonderful, Stone. I saw that you posted about the DSD smell and it made me think of the Katsura tree, which smells like cake in the fall. :battingeyelashes:
Never thought trees would be like that! Pretty cool! Gingerbread tree huh. I do have some favorite ones like catalpa and locust.
Damn Otter them bitches have taken off way to go with the feed , thats wild about the way the pistils are coming and going .. Sounds great !
They're coming in slower waves now. I must have noticed it at its peak.
Stankberry team!! :drool:
Oh yeah! The away team is blasting! My BIL is doing a great job!

Never thought trees would be like that! Pretty cool! Gingerbread tree huh. I do have some favorite ones like catalpa and locust.

Our family home had a big catalpa tree but we called it the bean tree, for obvious reasons. ;). And, I :love: black locusts despite the fact they drop seedlings everywhere. We had a black locust tree but we had to chop it down when we got my pool.

Our family home had a big catalpa tree but we called it the bean tree, for obvious reasons. ;). And, I :love: black locusts despite the fact they drop seedlings everywhere. We had a black locust tree but we had to chop it down when we got my pool.
locust flowers around my birthday in June here. It's like a present from Mother Nature every year!
Thats funny everything was ours till we got to MY POOL :ganjamon:
Got to keep things sorted!

Thats funny everything was ours till we got to MY POOL :ganjamon:

I've wanted my own pool for decades. When my husband (Felonious Punk) retired, he took an annuity instead of the pension and there was some left over before investing the bulk of it so he bought me a 33' x 18' x 52" above-ground pool. And, I say he bought me a pool because the only time he goes in it is when we're opening it and when we're closing it. Swimming is not his thing. :battingeyelashes: And, since we have no kids, that's why I call it My Pool. :ganjamon:

Pool before nature?

As an addendum. You know, water in the landscape. And hey, if the wildlife doesn't like chlorinated water, well that's on them. It's there for all to enjoy. :rofl:
We have a pool like HashGirls. It's surprising what you find having a drink. From dragon flies to squirrels I've seen sipping on ours.

Back
Top Bottom