Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

So youve just grown 1 plant out of your first run soil? Dont add more promix. When you chop, smash up the rootball and add it to the soil, add about 15 more pounds of ewc and about a quarter cup of roots! and about 3 gallons of water. If you mix it real well you can continue to use it as first run soil. I wouldnt add promix til youve gone through over half of the soil in grows. Hell with just one rootball in there Id just break it up, add roots! and call it a day. You really havent changed 60 gallons of soil by using 7 or 10 or whatever you used :)

I've used all my first round soil. I had my first round in three bins and when a plant was done it went into the empty bin till I went through it all. I harvested 4 plants out of my 6 of first round.

Re: Gas Lantern Routine?

Doc and friends,

I just transplanted my clones into HB soil and they're already taking off. I have a fear they'll grow bigger than I want by the time I can get them into my flowering tent. That said, I was thinking of trying the Gas Lantern Routine to decrease the amount of hours the clones have to photosynthesize to keep them smaller. Does anybody have experience with GLR? Or are there other methods for keeping plants small while in veg? What about fluxing?

Thanks,
Mystery Seeds

Icemud use(s)(d) GLR and is sold on it. Check him out. He has a bunch of online videos, too. :thumb:

Doc and friends,

I just transplanted my clones into HB soil and they're already taking off. I have a fear they'll grow bigger than I want by the time I can get them into my flowering tent. That said, I was thinking of trying the Gas Lantern Routine to decrease the amount of hours the clones have to photosynthesize to keep them smaller. Does anybody have experience with GLR? Or are there other methods for keeping plants small while in veg? What about fluxing?

Thanks,
Mystery Seeds

i grew my seeds from start under 11/13.. 3 months from seed to harvest Journal #1..but i was humbled with The Jungle on Journal #2 :)

i would follow the gang that says to top. :)

Today:

Fast pheno Colombian Red

Picture_008247.jpg
Picture_007271.jpg
Picture_002326.jpg
Picture_001334.jpg

Tall pheno (with medium next to it.)

Picture_009248.jpg
Picture_004323.jpg
Picture_003332.jpg

Champagne at 10 weeks

Picture_006292.jpg

Announcement:

This weekend I'll be starting a new journal featuring Advanced LED lights. Details to follow.

I just started vegging some colombian under their veg light.

Doc, you are like the wave in the ocean moving toward the shore and I am just surfing on you.....or......You are like the semi truck in front of me on the freeway and I am following close enough in your vortex of wind that you are carrying me along in your updraft....

Don't mind me, Doc, am just waxing poetic about my favorite MJ Mentor......:circle-of-love:

Doc, you are like the wave in the ocean moving toward the shore and I am just surfing on you.....or......You are like the semi truck in front of me on the freeway and I am following close enough in your vortex of wind that you are carrying me along in your updraft....

Don't mind me, Doc, am just waxing poetic about my favorite MJ Mentor......:circle-of-love:

I'm happy to be your mentor as long as you keep "Question Authority" in your signature!

:Namaste:

I'm happy to be your mentor as long as you keep "Question Authority" in your signature!

:Namaste:

:rofl: In 1977 I moved to Cali with my yellow Camaro, all my RECORD ALBUMS, and $500 cash from Michigan via New Orleans (Mardi Gras celebration for 1 month)......I landed in San Diego in a coastal town called Pacific Beach.....all the houses in the area were showing signs that said QUESTION AUTHORITY in the front window facing the street.....story of my entire friggin life.....cheers, Doc....

Announcement:

This weekend I'll be starting a new journal featuring Advanced LED lights. Details to follow.

I just started vegging some colombian under their veg light.

...because 1,000 pages isn't enough to convince "my cousin" that hi brix is the bee's knees.
I'm SO there.

:rofl: In 1977 I moved to Cali with my yellow Camaro, all my RECORD ALBUMS, and $500 cash from Michigan via New Orleans (Mardi Gras celebration for 1 month)......I landed in San Diego in a coastal town called Pacific Beach.....all the houses in the area were showing signs that said QUESTION AUTHORITY in the front window facing the street.....story of my entire friggin life.....cheers, Doc....

I hung out in PB a fair bit back in 1982. Sunday AM dollar breakfast at Tug's!

Oh for god's sake....memories.....holy cow...I ended up in Golden Hills, near downtown SD, very eclectic hood, we all grew our own in our back yards....in November we all slept outside to protect our harvests...I'd come home from work and inside my storm door was a huge cola from my neighbor to try his grow....oh gawd....memories...

Back
Top Bottom