Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Good day Doc ....and gang. What's goin on with the animal shit? Doc...when i grew that Kali Mist about ten yrs. ago, part of my SS recipe was bat shit, but i used the high P stuff. One thing i noticed was you can definetly taste it in there. not sure if i wanna be smokin shit all the time, know what i mean. I like the idea of fish guts better...;) Have a groovin night Doc. and gang.:thumb:

Good day Doc ....and gang. What's goin on with the animal shit? Doc...when i grew that Kali Mist about ten yrs. ago, part of my SS recipe was bat shit, but i used the high P stuff. One thing i noticed was you can definetly taste it in there. not sure if i wanna be smokin shit all the time, know what i mean. I like the idea of fish guts better...;) Have a groovin night Doc. and gang.:thumb:

What can I say? I try to live a clean life, smoking only HB weed, eating organic food. But I have a guano vice....I have lots of the stuff laying around since I don't use it anymore. I didn't use very much....

the High P stuff hurts brix far more than the high N stuff. I don't recommend it and don't think I'll do it again....but I just had to try. It's a vice....I've got a bat shit monkey on my back.

I've got a bat shit monkey on my back.
You should see the picture in my mind. A little turd with bat wings carrying a big guy away in its claws.
:rofl:

....I have lots of the stuff laying around since I don't use it anymore.

I have a feeling once I get a hang of the kit I will be experimenting a little like that considering about a week before I found this thread and ordered my first kit I bought about 3 years worth of amendments.

:passitleft:
I have a feeling once I get a hang of the kit I will be experimenting a little like that considering about a week before I found this thread and ordered my first kit I bought about 3 years worth of amendments.

I did the same thing. I got like 10 different amendments in storage.:yikes:

hey Doc, just wanted to share a pic of my Punta Roja 32 days since i got the clones!

IMG_31419.jpg

Just wanted to stop by and thank Doc Bud again. Great stuff, all the time, Doc Bud's High Brix Blend.

Today I have some stuff to show off. Grew a few strains 11/13 from seed and just finished trimming some.

Lemon Kush - So lemon smelling it's startling to the nose.

20150616_120354.jpg

Cotton Candy - a sativa I can get behind. What a treat.
Sooooo gooooooooood.

20150618_135554-1.jpg

Everyone who's tried this bud, myself included, is in agreement that it is the highest quality we have ever smoked. This nug has me smoking nug again instead of only dabbing. And that's crazy.

Edit: nooooooo theres a tiny hair on my cotton candy! How embarrassing.

I am not testing cuz I assumed I would crush it.

I'm not crushing it and still not much point testing.

I am interested and not knocking the process. But telling me that my brix is low and mites up, ya thx. lulz

Luckily I have this gang who give spot on advices.

Back
Top Bottom