Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

That dedication is a difference-maker Doc. I've had some weed that just bends your brain into a pretzel, but I'm intrigued of late on a few reeferman strains...to the point I'm already dreamin about them. I know, silly. One day I hope to share a spliff with you man. :joint:

Sig-worthy man. :cool:

It would be both an honor and a pleasure to smoke one with you!

The noble weed that gets you high.....not the dank stuff that gets you stoned.

My sentiments, as well. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those highs are out there - you just have to find the right strain and pheno for your own brain chemistry. I'm honing-in on mine. Something about the Brazilian sativas works for me. And if I could find the right Thai ... :yahoo:

I love to spend time in this journal. Good to see you´re always looking to improve the kit, not cause your aiming for a greater profit, just because you love it.
I´ve got my gals on week 2 of 12/12 from seed, they all germinated together and are looking really good. I can´t wait to start foliar feeding em.

I´m really interested in how did the 11/13 schedule affected the blooming of those landrace sativas. Have you taken brix readings to compare?
I wil be looking for landraces to grow on the kit after this grow, I can see they thrive in HB soil.

Congratulations on your garden. :Namaste:

I trimmed up this today. Lemon Paki at 11 weeks:

IMG_65804.jpg

When adding transplant water to a drench do i add 2.5 mill directly into the drench water or do i do 2.5 Mill to a quarter gallon and then add that? Its late and its been a long day so i hope that makes sense to someone.

Doc, I wish you had stock I could buy into and invest in your inevitable Greater success. Thankyou for giving us the blueprints to your success. I'll email you about the kIt this weekend... It's great to see all the frosty results of the other high brix growers...your disciples.

Doc, I wish you had stock I could buy into and invest in your inevitable Greater success. Thankyou for giving us the blueprints to your success. I'll email you about the kIt this weekend... It's great to see all the frosty results of the other high brix growers...your disciples.

Yeah, if you go public, we get an option...right?

lmao

Back
Top Bottom