weed-memes-20.jpg

Good day ladies and gentlemen
:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

So some amazing growth of the potential forest!

20190928_194111.jpg

So a quick look and we can see the front row seems to have
exploded!

II have however noticed that the same
spots have returned

So OK @InTheShed I remember we discussed those spots and I now believe the my new theory is calcium deficiency...

Screenshot_20190928-195252_Chrome.jpg

That's what it looked like. My apologies for the weird explanation :laughtwo: :goof:

It is luckily only 1 spot here and there. For safety sake I flushed...

I feel bad cause Mr @Pennywise told me I don't need to. I got anxiety :lot-o-toke: hahaha

OK so I am learning.

20190928_194118.jpg

P#1
She is looking like a she might be the fastest to get thick foliage! I'm rather excited.. This means I'm miles ahead my first attempt of killing plants hahaha:laughtwo::hmmmm:

20190928_194120.jpg

P#2

Now she looks rather thin I must say.. Is this good or bad? Does she look healthy? Reminds me of my previous plant that had long nodes... Oh well let's pray for the best!

20190928_194124.jpg

P#3

Now here is a looker :love:

She looks beautiful and already getting a thicker stem. At this rate of growth, I think I'm loving the coco! I so badly want to try auto's... I like that they flower fast...

20190928_194131.jpg

P#4

Now look at this growth. Very wide and dense. This one has me tingly thinking I'll get giant lettuce leaves hahaha! So what makes them grow like that?
:cheer:
20190928_194134.jpg

P#5

So here is the shortest one and looks like a deformity with they way the leaves grew. Looks cool none the less but rather yellow
She has had the same feedings as the rest... :morenutes:

20190928_194137.jpg

P#6

She looks very much like P#4 so I'm rather happy about how she is growing. Maybe she is just a bit more advanced... I hope that she keeps packing out the leaves and and grow as strong as P#3..... :green_heart:

Sh*#.... Was just checking outside! There was a skyline GTR R32 making some flybies :love::love::love::love:

20190928_200120.jpg

So I'm prepping my next
coco batch. How do I pre treat it with calmag?

Thanks for stopping by people have a great one!

:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

Do you buy your coco pre mixed?

I bought my coco in brick form and had to re-hydrate it, by sitting in water for 24 hours. I would say supplement a little of cal mag into that when you soak it.

But!

Coco doesn’t hold extra nutrients, so you should be feeding your plants with nutrient water or how ever your feeding them, every time you water.

Do you buy your coco pre mixed?

I bought my coco in brick form and had to re-hydrate it, by sitting in water for 24 hours. I would say supplement a little of cal mag into that when you soak it.

But!

Coco doesn’t hold extra nutrients, so you should be feeding your plants with nutrient water or how ever your feeding them, every time you water.
Brick from... I mixed a bag of perlite with 2 x 600g coco bricks. I was reading somewhere about how you must let it sit in calmag water for 24hr or something like that.

Coco will bind calcium so if you don’t precharge it all the calcium you feed it initially is grabbed by the coco fibers. You’ll not only end up with deficiencies but the young roots need calcium for proper growth. I hydrate with tap water then run a strong calcium solution through it allowing the coco to bind as much as possible. After that the plant can take up whatever it needs.

Good day everyone

Short update.

So I have seen a lot of growth recently.
In 10 days 4 nodes have grown and I'm amazed. Thank you guys for giving me the confidence to try this and yes I'm in love so far! :love:

20190930_170257.jpg

I also got 2 new bags of nutrients I'll be using for both hydro and coco..!

20190930_203740.jpg

20190930_203726.jpg

Just mixed a batch today and mixed at half strength on the grow. It gave 941ppm

I also now know it takes 10ml of spirit vinegar to ph down 10 litres of water from 7.3 - 6.0

I fed them today so let's hope all goes well.

As for the spots they have not seemed to continue!

Thank for stopping by! :cheer:

15698704466276281204728295302264.jpg

:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

Hopefully they grow trouble free for you now.
I hope so too! Thank you for helping me! May I ask when do you think is advisable to repot? They are starting to grow nicely but I also don't want to be in a rush. However I have decided I want to make small nicely trained bushes. Nothing to huge. That I'll leave for the hydro!

15698748519768684964051535006266.jpg

Fair to say some has passed that?

Like I said I'm in no hurry. If they can go longer so be it :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom