15738378201044954050767262673787.jpg

Looking good so far...

15738391556868258000038616173810.jpg

15738839445095603893382440852277.jpg

15738988846786859218728786714976.jpg

1573898985063523768477581994924.jpg

1573899133700478438547378880214.jpg

Short story:

Cheese #2 and white widow #1 are both repotted into 9lt buckets of potting soil.

The white widow will be going to a friend of mine down the road.

The cheese I have taken the liberty to start training her and yes her! She has shown sex and is a female indeed. I'm super happy as this will give me a familiar experience to the skunk I grew and should definitely be better this time around.

Lil auto is doing fantastic and has now officially grown so dense I can't see through her.. I'm still in amazement with the way she looks. She smells familiar more like a hint of a sweet akunky smell but it's very potent. I can smell it when I open the courtyard gate.

Big mama in the box is doing well. Hopefully today I get something done. Just the finishing touches and boom into flower.

For now the sun is hot and not a cloud in sky... Going to be a rough few days. I have already burnt...
looking good there, be careful with those woodchips in the potting mix, weed doesnt like it, here the cheaper brand potting mixes use up to 80-90% woodchip composition, even the well known brands offer 60% woodchip composition, i know cos i sieved them out to see just how much woodchip content they use, its just cheap filler instead of using actual good soil/ingredients used by unscrupulous potting mix companies that does nothing for the cannabis plant, whenever i buy potting mix here i sieve it first to remove the useless woodchips
by the look of that potting mix you are using i will guess it will be 70-80% woodchips

looking good there, be careful with those woodchips in the potting mix, weed doesnt like it, here the cheaper brand potting mixes use up to 80-90% woodchip composition, even the well known brands offer 60% woodchip composition, i know cos i sieved them out to see just how much woodchip content they use, its just cheap filler instead of using actual good soil/ingredients used by unscrupulous potting mix companies that does nothing for the cannabis plant, whenever i buy potting mix here i sieve it first to remove the useless woodchips
by the look of that potting mix you are using i will guess it will be 70-80% woodchips
Good day @MrX thank you for the advice. I will post tonight the two different brands I have and I will even sort on out as I'm intrigued now... I do have a seedling mix which doesn't have that in I could maybe use instead?

Mr @InTheShed it's always great to see you stop by. How is the recovery going?

Good day @MrX thank you for the advice. I will post tonight the two different brands I have and I will even sort on out as I'm intrigued now... I do have a seedling mix which doesn't have that in I could maybe use instead?
cheers @Dkmg01, maybe just sieve out the woodchips from the best quality potting mix you can buy, that will leave approx 50-60% of the bag as good potting mix, its an absolute ripoff what the potting mix companies are doing using bark/woodchips as a bulking agent, coco becomes an attractive alternative for price when compared, but i guess constant nutes are not required with potting mix, i do not know your circumstances though homemade potting mix maybe an option to? goodluck with your grow!

20191122_184830.jpg

OK so I redid the net. Most annoying thing I have done to date. Damn small hooks don't hold into the soft pine wood... That damn string hit me a few times on the head when it pulled out.

20191122_184830.jpg

OK so I redid the net. Most annoying thing I have done to date. Damn small hooks don't hold into the soft pine wood... That damn string hit me a few times on the head when it pulled out.
Sounds like a PITA.
LOL

I've always been hesitant to try a net, I move em around too much.

I'm sure I'll get around to trying it eventually though....
:thumb:

Looking great growmie!
:welldone:

Sounds like a PITA.
LOL

I've always been hesitant to try a net, I move em around too much.

I'm sure I'll get around to trying it eventually though....

Looking great growmie!
:welldone:
Hey buddy! Love the growmie!

So I am only using the net as I presume she will be wild. I took the net off for 4 hours and she was higher than the lights are now. For the buds that might stretch far upwards I will add a string going across diagonally to hold them up.

How are you doing?

cheers @Dkmg01, maybe just sieve out the woodchips from the best quality potting mix you can buy, that will leave approx 50-60% of the bag as good potting mix, its an absolute ripoff what the potting mix companies are doing using bark/woodchips as a bulking agent, coco becomes an attractive alternative for price when compared, but i guess constant nutes are not required with potting mix, i do not know your circumstances though homemade potting mix maybe an option to? goodluck with your grow!
I'm sorry I missed this post :(

Sir I thank you for the knowledge you have bestowed upon me. It's great that you are willing to help me. I have not done what I said I will leaving me to think I'm procrastinating for no apparent reason other than lazyness. I will wake up early and prepare something with a pit of coco added for medium.

I actually like the coco but I would say on the maximum 2 for me as is it is a bit of work. I guess if I had to invest more I would have a better auto setup but I'm in this for fun and knowledge. I have been very fortunate to have been given quality seeds from @Smeegol and a close friend. That and the knowledge I have gained here has me bumped up a bit.

So I am returning 1 to soil for :
1) it's easier in regards time management
2) I want to experiment with molasses and fish emulsion
3)tatse wise a I have a good few in coco to compare with.

It's crazy what there is to do but I'm willing to skip full hydro again for another season. Maybe I'll do it in winter or next summer. I want to work on the boatnium again but this time with an auto so it will finish off before the "final rootbound" moment.

I'm sorry I missed you grow a bit but you have my word I will catch up on it!

Not as quick as I'd like, but the doc said this morning that most folks heal in a straight line while the rest of us have ups and downs. Oh well! He said give it another three weeks. On the plus side, that's three more weeks of my wife schlepping the plants and not me ;).

:thanks: for asking DK!
My apologies to you too Sir Shed! I do sincerely hope it goes well. It must be tiresome alone to be restricted. My girlfriend has a hernia too and she is freaking out and in pain alot. I too would be scared and commend your bravery! Yiu must be so grateful that your wife is helping you out. I would too! That's amazing to hear..!
How is the autos going just BTW. Di the make it past that first few stages as I remember they did struggle...
Shed your grow moves way too fast I'm sorry :rofl:

I will make more of an effort to stop by for sure and a huge thank you for always stopping by!

Great update DK!

@Backlipslide hey brother so we have been speaking alot and thanks for stopping by again. I got the inside scoop atleast on your plants so atleast that's fine haha... Great to see besides the nanners you pushed through so well! Makes me remember when I freaked out over 6 nanners and cut my plant down :laugh: ahb shit that could of been maybe a little closer to yours but still damn man! Super intrigued to see the store bought seeds!

I'm sorry I missed this post :(

Sir I thank you for the knowledge you have bestowed upon me. It's great that you are willing to help me. I have not done what I said I will leaving me to think I'm procrastinating for no apparent reason other than lazyness. I will wake up early and prepare something with a pit of coco added for medium.

I actually like the coco but I would say on the maximum 2 for me as is it is a bit of work. I guess if I had to invest more I would have a better auto setup but I'm in this for fun and knowledge. I have been very fortunate to have been given quality seeds from @Smeegol and a close friend. That and the knowledge I have gained here has me bumped up a bit.

So I am returning 1 to soil for :
1) it's easier in regards time management
2) I want to experiment with molasses and fish emulsion
3)tatse wise a I have a good few in coco to compare with.

It's crazy what there is to do but I'm willing to skip full hydro again for another season. Maybe I'll do it in winter or next summer. I want to work on the boatnium again but this time with an auto so it will finish off before the "final rootbound" moment.

I'm sorry I missed you grow a bit but you have my word I will catch up on it!

My apologies to you too Sir Shed! I do sincerely hope it goes well. It must be tiresome alone to be restricted. My girlfriend has a hernia too and she is freaking out and in pain alot. I too would be scared and commend your bravery! Yiu must be so grateful that your wife is helping you out. I would too! That's amazing to hear..!
How is the autos going just BTW. Di the make it past that first few stages as I remember they did struggle...
Shed your grow moves way too fast I'm sorry :rofl:

I will make more of an effort to stop by for sure and a huge thank you for always stopping by!

@Backlipslide hey brother so we have been speaking alot and thanks for stopping by again. I got the inside scoop atleast on your plants so atleast that's fine haha... Great to see besides the nanners you pushed through so well! Makes me remember when I freaked out over 6 nanners and cut my plant down :laugh: ahb shit that could of been maybe a little closer to yours but still damn man! Super intrigued to see the store bought seeds!
hey i understand what you are saying, growing in hydro/coco is time intensive compared to soil for sure, i used to only grow in soil/potting mix until i were forced down a path that led to coco, it was so easy before for me back in the day growing in soil, please no apologies about not seeing my thread, a lot of people get upset if they do not get many 'likes' for every post they present, its a trap that happens on many social media platforms, i try not to entertain that negative mindset, i look at my thread as an historical record so that my grandkids & further can see what i used to do as a hobby, all good & best of fortune with your grow!

always been hesitant to try a net, I move em around too much.
Exactly! :thumb: I agree, one day, maybe!

@Backlipslide hey brother so we have been speaking alot and thanks for stopping by again. I got the inside scoop atleast on your plants so atleast that's fine haha... Great to see besides the nanners you pushed through so well! Makes me remember when I freaked out over 6 nanners and cut my plant down :laugh: ahb shit that could of been maybe a little closer to yours but still damn man! Super intrigued to see the store bought seeds
Lol thanks brother! Yeah, the nanners were just a small speed bump. :yahoo:

I’m also intrigued at what those store bought seeds can do as well!:popcorn::slide:

hey i understand what you are saying, growing in hydro/coco is time intensive compared to soil for sure, i used to only grow in soil/potting mix until i were forced down a path that led to coco, it was so easy before for me back in the day growing in soil, please no apologies about not seeing my thread, a lot of people get upset if they do not get many 'likes' for every post they present, its a trap that happens on many social media platforms, i try not to entertain that negative mindset, i look at my thread as an historical record so that my grandkids & further can see what i used to do as a hobby, all good & best of fortune with your grow!
Well said!

Hey DK...about those fluorescent fixtures: tin foil! You're losing 50% of your light up to the ceiling :).
This!^

Hey DK...about those fluorescent fixtures: tin foil! You're losing 50% of your light up to the ceiling :).
What what?? I remember I was told this before. I must stick reflective material to force the light back down right?

Just roll out some tinfoil and tape it down. Nothing complicated.
I got mylar and some thick board I can use to make a reflector. Won't be so troublesome and will be strong.

I noticed the light now and what you are saying. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom